An Announcement from The Quarian Empire

Tali

Due to Olivier's incompetent leadership skills, we have successfully impeached and replaced her with the Intelligence Director, EVA.

Transmission from EVA:

We placed trust into Olivier Armstrong when we gave her power, and she has failed us. Due to her incompetence, I revoke her her right to lead The Empire and sentence her to 25 years of hard services. She will be required to Do military services till her sentence is finished. I will ensure we no longer have these incidents ever again.

Transmission ended. Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

Guest hawkeye

Due to Olivier's incompetent leadership skills, we have successfully impeached and replaced her with the Intelligence Director, EVA.

Transmission from EVA:

Transmission ended.

get rid of all your tech. its nothing more then a reaper trap

go back to tribalism and nautral life style

Really? Virus Outbreak was caused by an airborne mutation of your T-Virus, wich you was not able to contain.

What where they supposed to do? Build giant fans?

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

They should not have allowed the virus to spread, they caused it to mutate.

The virus was unleashed in Asia, where our government had no jurisdiction.

Our government has mandatory security protocols pharmaceutical companies have to follow in our lands, however outside our borders, we hold no authority over.

Next

PoJQyFJ.gif

We will ask for further punishment against Olivier Mira. We hope our old allies will take our defences in the trial we will set up tomorrow.

"We" M8 ur dead.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

We will ask for further punishment against Olivier Mira. We hope our old allies will take our defences in the trial we will set up tomorrow.

Lol you hold no political power in QE.

If you'd like go declare war on me in-game and see how far you get. If your in my range, that is.

Now, if you have anything useful to say besides your petty complaints, say so now or gtfo.

• Upvote 3

PoJQyFJ.gif

Lol you hold no political power in QE.

If you'd like go declare war on me in-game and see how far you get. If your in my range, that is.

Now, if you have anything useful to say besides your petty complaints, say so now or gtfo.

Firstly, I will appeal in an International Trial.

Then my nation do not exists anymore so, "you don't say" I can not declare war on you?

Also I dislike your "gtfo" thingy.

If you ever need to revive the Pope again, you know where to find me~

Thanks but we has clone of him.

Firstly, I will appeal in an International Trial.

Then my nation do not exists anymore so, "you don't say" I can not declare war on you?

Also I dislike your "gtfo" thingy.

Thanks but we has clone of him.

Good luck, there is not going to be an international trial, and like I said either be constructive or gtfo. That's your only two choices here bud.

Will the real slim shady stand up?

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

What does this mean for Quarian-Calondian relations which were recently improving under Olivier Armstrong?

EVA plans to continue on increasing relations with Calondia, and if Calondia wants Olivier to be the official representative we can reassign her sentences.

PoJQyFJ.gif

EVA plans to continue on increasing relations with Calondia, and if Calondia wants Olivier to be the official representative we can reassign her sentences.

We will not meddle into your internal affairs and only wish that under any Quarian leadership our countries continue the path of strengthening ties.

Olivier or any representative you choose will be acceptable to us.

We also noticed the Pope declaring to start another international initiative against the QE, will will publicly state now that we will not be joining any international effort against the Quarian Empire and are pleased with the result of your trial. We consider the matter of the virus completed and will focus our efforts on rebuilding Rome and cleansing the remnants of the virus in Italy and elsewhere.

We reopen borders with the E.A.R and the QE, and end the lock-down of Calondia.

• Upvote 1

The Svalbard Island imposes economic sanction on QE due to poor justice in an attempt to take advantage of the situation that claimed thousands, if not, millions of innocent lives. Understand this, your action is very unpopular in our view.

This is done individually by The Svalbard Congress. As for international effort, Commander-in-Chief doesn't gives a !@#$ and will sit and watch as it unfolds.

• Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

The Svalbard Island imposes economic sanction on QE due to poor justice in an attempt to take advantage of the situation that claimed thousands, if not, millions of innocent lives. Understand this, your action is very unpopular in our view.

This is done individually by The Svalbard Congress. As for international effort, Commander-in-Chief doesn't gives a !@#$ and will sit and watch as it unfolds.

I don't think our friends at the QE care about a biased popularity contest in one nation.