The true threat: Reformed Unity

Mayor

We have been fooled, we thought the witch empire was the true enemy and especially the Eastern Asian Republic. However strong they might be they have pursued peaceful relations since the start. I feel ashamed that I disregarded Solaris offer of peace so many times before he offered East Shikoku to us. As we have already begun establishing a presence there and building up the area to repopulate we only wish for continued peaceful relations with the E.A.R. However in Shadowclaw there are human puppets who are even more despicable than we originally thought the Republic was. They insulted myself, your imperial emperor, and our glorious nation as a whole. They have endless propaganda to fulfill their populations need for glory and war without ever actually achieving anything. They are weak and would have no chance of militarily stopping the witch presence anyways (their original claim) so they turn to peaceful co-existence. I tend to agree with this view now; however they cannot be apart of that peace. Although we will continue the Resistance to Alien/Witch occupation of Japan we will expand our war aims to include the destruction of the The Holy Britannian Empire and their treacherous allies Persie.

I will never back down to the witch threat and I stand with our great nation Calondia; if they ever try to expand their witch heresy on Orbis then the Resistance will be there. However the back-stabbing human traitors and appeasers cannot be allowed to exist. They betrayed our race and our trust. We will deliver justice.

-Emperor Mayor of Imperial Calondia

Imperial Calondia News

#"That was just a message to all citizens from our glorious emperor Mayor. It seems the Imperial Army is sending subsidies to allies willing to attack the axis of Britannia and Persie. However can our empire truly open a new front? Weren't analysts saying that an imminent counter attack from the North American Confederacy is expected?"

"Yes Sara that is correct. We have our hands full in entanglements in North America and our supply lines are stretched to the limit. We cannot possibly open up a new front with Britannia at this moment. However as his majesty has said, their empire is weak and fragile. Once our battle with the N.A.C is finished we can consider declaring war on our other enemies."

#"But do you think that the Arrgh fleet will help out in some capacity?"

"That remains to be seen; Emperor Mayor has immense authority in the Fleet however even he cannot dictate naval policy and can only offer financial aid."

#"So then we can expect no actual war to commence from this declaration?"

"That is the most likely scenario, both empires do not have the military power to challenge Calondia and will likely do nothing but show another series of propaganda videos to placate their populace. If they did attack Calondia it would only result in disaster for them."

#"What about the Eastern Asian Republic, what do they intend to do?"

"Most likely nothing, they have from the start wanted only peaceful relations with Calondia, not out of fear but out of a general disinterest in our activities. They will stay neutral as they always have. We will battle our enemy when the time is right and the E.A.R will not interfere. As his imperial majesty believes peaceful co-existence with the E.A.R is the best course of action and not allow any more territorial gains for the witches. And I am afraid that is all the time I have currently, Calondia News will keep you all informed of military activities in our region. We will show the arrogant appeasers what true strength is and at the same time show the E.A.R we are ready for peace. The Resistance is not over but only expanded. We will resist any nation who threatens our glorious empire and just as we have resisted the witches we will resist these cretins as well, and we will be victorious."

#"I just have to ask one more thing if you will allow it."

"Of Course."

#"Our empire recently suffered a devastating defeat and we have never fully recovered, is there any chance that could ever happen again?"

"I understand, many of us lost loved ones in the great war against the Entente. We were unprepared; and we almost suffered another crushing defeat at the hands of the DHaran Empire. And then Alpha alliance nations have been raiding our shores for the last few years. We are certainty not as powerful as we once were. However our return to power in Arrgh and readmission into the Fleet has saw a return of fortune. Our eternal war with the Confederacy has paid off and they have suffered defeat after defeat, we got revenge against the DHaran Empire and have also started raiding the shores as far away as our destroyers the Entente and Alpha alliance. We have been continuously at war for a decade and our eternal peace in the Roz Wei empire is but a distant memory. We will continue to fight and continue to win; and if we lose we will bounce back and become stronger; because that is the way of our nation. That is the way of Calondia. Long live the emperor!"

#"Goodnight, and thank you for answering my questions."

"Goodnight Sara. We are always happy to answer any citizens questions here at Calondia News, and I hope our soldiers come home safe in another victorious war."

Edited by Mayor

Allah will protect me

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason