The Great Depression of Persie

K W Jackson

Hello, Melek here. I regret to inform the international community that the great nation of The Military Republic of Persie has fallen into an economic depression.

This has been caused the recent drop in resource prices of the international market. Our economy is based on selling these resources to countries and corporations.

We have been hiding this for 84 days since the market drop from 21 thousand to 17 thousand.

That shocked our people. They sold their stocks so much that only 5 people still have stocks in our nation today.

I, my cabinet, and a group of the top economics in Europe met today to see how we could fix the problem.

We have decided to let international corporations set up headquarters in Persie.

We haven't allowed this in the past to protect local businesses. 

Since Persie has the lowest tax rates in the world we hope that corporations will come to the country.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Melek

For Meripez!

Britannia will provide support to help the failing Perse economy

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

We have decided to let international corporations set up headquarters in Persie.

We haven't allowed this in the past to protect local businesses. 

Since Persie has the lowest tax rates in the world we hope that corporations will come to the country.

Thank you for your time.

Narvanese corporations heed this statement, and have begun to invest in the crippled Persie economy. 

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

We have been hiding this for 84 days since the market drop from 21 thousand to 17 thousand.

That shocked our people. They sold their stocks so much that only 5 people still have stocks in our nation today.

The U.S. Great Depression lowered the markets from 210 to around 20, a much deeper drop. I'd say your nation will likely recover within a few years.

• Upvote 1

The Pope will grant to Persie some Vatican funds to help running the economy.

We would wish to help, but we do not have money because, well, you know.

Thank You, Mr.Sewick and Pope Francisco.

Cb: Pay debts against persie

We don't have debts ad even if we did we would need a bailout.

The U.S. Great Depression lowered the markets from 210 to around 20, a much deeper drop. I'd say your nation will likely recover within a few years.

Thanks for the advice Mr.Jon

Edited by Melek

For Meripez!