Ability to forward notifications in game

seabasstion

I think the ability to forward a notification to another user would be beneficial in certain situations.

For example

Nation a attacks nation b

Nation a gets countered hard

Nation a claims they were espionaged by nation b a few days prior

Nation b claims this didn't happen

Nation a produces a screenshot showing it did

The problem with this though is screenshots can be faked very easily by inspect element changes. Aside from asking someone for a temporary password to go in an see for themselves there is not a sufficient way to prove this exists should one desire to.

It would be very nice if there was a built in feature to forward server generated messages to other users. Obviously copy/paste is a joke and inspect element can be changed to anything and look just as official

Alternatively an alliance notification system that reports the latest n number of spy and war notifications would serve this function as well, where min permission systems like the bank features could be used to access them

I find myself in a situation now where the inner sleuth in me is dying for something like this, so I figured this probably has happened before and the ability for vindication would be quite nice

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I don't think this is necessary, and takes out the element of trust, which should be important. Why do you think you should get a 100% guarantee that when someone tells you X happened it's true? I think it makes for a much more interesting dynamic when that's not the case.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I think the ability to forward a notification to another user would be beneficial in certain situations.

For example

Nation a attacks nation b

Nation a gets countered hard

Nation a claims they were espionaged by nation b a few days prior

Nation b claims this didn't happen

Nation a produces a screenshot showing it did

The problem with this though is screenshots can be faked very easily by inspect element changes. Aside from asking someone for a temporary password to go in an see for themselves there is not a sufficient way to prove this exists should one desire to.

It would be very nice if there was a built in feature to forward server generated messages to other users. Obviously copy/paste is a joke and inspect element can be changed to anything and look just as official

Alternatively an alliance notification system that reports the latest n number of spy and war notifications would serve this function as well, where min permission systems like the bank features could be used to access them

I find myself in a situation now where the inner sleuth in me is dying for something like this, so I figured this probably has happened before and the ability for vindication would be quite nice

Anyone who fakes a screenshot has no !@#$ life anyway. Faking copy/paste text alone is a pretty good sign of a no lifer. 

I'm with Sheepy. This is not necessary by any means. 

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I don't think this is necessary, and takes out the element of trust, which should be important. Why do you think you should get a 100% guarantee that when someone tells you X happened it's true? I think it makes for a much more interesting dynamic when that's not the case.

You're thinking of it from the other side of the coin.

I think the issue is i would like the option to 100% guarantee what I am saying is true to someone else. If an outside party claims something didn't happen and I have solid proof I do, I have no way to share this proof without the default skepticism of it being a screenshot fake

• Wiki Mod

Pretty much this. Things are much more interesting when trustworthiness is in question. I've seen systems with a way to forward stuff & it was pretty boring & closed off possible fa tactics.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid