Abu Haddad's Execution [Speculation]

Stormrideron

Uhm, that would be my twin brother...

Meanwhile, Chernigovan Assassins kill Ibrahim of the Islamic State.

We carried out extensive DNA testing on your corpse and can confirm with certainty that you were killed in the operation. 

Khalifah Ibrahim enjoys the best protection of any leader in Orbis and no assassination attempt on his life has been reported.

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

The brittish special forces undercovered have shot stormrideon when he gave his speech about Abu haddad,Stormrideon has taken serious life threatning injuries. I also will bomb the nation or chernigov if they do any acts of aggresion against me and my allies,( enough paradix for today)

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

The brittish special forces undercovered have shot stormrideon when he gave his speech about Abu haddad,Stormrideon has taken serious life threatning injuries. I also will bomb the nation or chernigov if they do any acts of aggresion against me and my allies,( enough paradix for today)

Do not worry, just tell the Islamic State to stand down.

He's was then later crucified in the Islamic State.

• Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

He's was then later crucified in the Islamic State.

We should chuck his body in the ocean.

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The Islamic State launches a full scale invasion against the small mushrik nation of Chernigov.

(OOC: Uhm, this thread has literally just become unofficial in my eyes.)

Chernigov Calls for aid from its neighbors and allies.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

(OOC: Uhm, this thread has literally just become unofficial in my eyes.)

Chernigov Calls for aid from its neighbors and allies.

My nation's military is bigger than that of all your crusaders allies combined. No help is coming your way :P

Half the territory of Chernigov has been seized. The rapid advance to the capital continues....

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

My nation's military is bigger than that of all your crusaders allies combined. No help is coming your way :P

Half the territory of Chernigov has been seized. The rapid advance to the capital continues....

(Dude, have you thought about playing to lose?)

Chernigovan Forces stop the advance while the capital of the Islamic State falls to chernigovan paratroopers.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

(Dude, have you thought about playing to lose?)

Chernigovan Forces stop the advance while the capital of the Islamic State falls to chernigovan paratroopers.

After heavy air-strikes on enemy positions: Islamic State ground forces push through to the Capital and raise the black standard of the Islamic State above Chernigova's most iconic buildings.... proclaiming victory for all to hear. The Chernigovan paratroopers were killed in the air by the elite guards of Khalifah Ibrahim (who number in the tens of thousands) before their disbelieving feet could touch the land of Islam.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

The Islamic State builds several mansions for each of Abu Haddad's relatives and gives them enough money to last several life times. 

Fidayeen are incorporated into the Islamic State security forces and successfuly go on to assassinate Prezyan, Eva-Beatrice, Francisco Franco, and Alexei Lysenko (after a court ruling against them).

Witches would never die at the hands of humans. Nice try, but not nice try.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Can we end this war?

Yes. All your former territory is now part of the Islamic State.

Witches would never die at the hands of humans. Nice try, but not nice try.

"And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them." (Quran 8:17)

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

Thats what Abu Haddad said before he died but nobody cared now feel the revenge!

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason