On Religion

Platon the Great

Typical theist, cannot answer the question and tries counter-responding with a question.

As many have stated before in the forums, we are the only intelligent lifeforms so far that measure time. The Universe can be ongoing, it could be born, it could be eternal, the answers will never be corrected or known, so why bother by putting faith into false mythic beliefs?  Let's not forget the fact that most religions have caused bloody wars in the past, and continue to have religious fanactics who roam the middle east killing anyone deemed "infidels".

Hence why they are "theories."

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I'm not a Mason. You should study more.There's a huge difference being an Illuminati or not.

You are constantly quoting religious books.So shhhh on the matter.

Really? Illuminati is even better. Illuminati believes in a Solar/Celestial God, which again, is mentioned in the Bible. Your contradictions as a troll and lack of research for RPGing deserves the mother of all facepalms.

facepalm.png

Lannan its an answer to captain Vietnam.He sent a link so I'm just saying.

Could you please hit the "Quote" button so we know who you're talking to. That would be great.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Hence why they are "theories."

Everyone can have a theory on their viewpoint on their take about the universe, but doesn't make it existent nor real.

Our universe is larger than anyone can imagine, even expanding, therefore could be eternal. We can't just assume one simple deity can create everything or sway everything, as we have no knowledge past this small solar system.

Give me a none bias source, as I would like you to argue it with words, not just a URL link.

Big bang theory isn't incompatible with the idea of a prime mover. Also... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Everyone can have a theory on their viewpoint on their take about the universe, but doesn't make it existent nor real.

Our universe is larger than anyone can imagine, even expanding, therefore could be eternal. We can't just assume one simple deity can create everything or sway everything, as we have no knowledge past this small solar system.

A question that I love to ponder many times with myself is "Why are we special?" I mean with there being trillions of planets throughout of Galaxy and millions of galaxies, why does God care about one planet here in the Milky Way.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Lanan..You should re examine the sources you get information on things as Illuminati.Listen to me or visit an official Illuminati website.We don't worship the sun.lol.

Nah.no quotes

*Lannan

Yes you do. I have visited many actual creditable websites and have found the same thing/slight varriation. 

The illuminati would never favor one object and base a whole religion on that. We are superior on matters of religion and prefer logos,not mythos.

Yes, just like the Religion of Scientology has nothing to do with Science.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Big bang theory isn't incompatible with the idea of a prime mover. Also... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

I never said it was. I actually say it is, but that's just me. I was just attempting to get Capt Vietnam to produce logic for once.

Lannan13 I swear you have not.Or at least misunderstood the concept.Illuminati may worship sun as a power source bringing life to the Earth.But not in case that makes the Sun a "god".

we worship the highest of all.not part of it.

How about this? Site your sources.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Lannan13 I think you should try reading my previous comments.I gave 3 sources.isn't it enough?

I'll give a few direct links if you're lazy but you'll have to continue on your own.

You have not given a single valid source in this debate.

Okay, that's a url to the sites home address. This proves nothing.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

A question that I love to ponder many times with myself is "Why are we special?" I mean with there being trillions of planets throughout of Galaxy and millions of galaxies, why does God care about one planet here in the Milky Way.

Incorrect. We're not the only life forms in existence. We haven't even explored past our solar system to determine why we're "special". Could be intelligent life on Mar's or even on outlining moons of Jupiter. We, humans, may be special in creating and inventing, but we cannot determine the full outlook on our universe.

There's even evidence that were was life on Mar's.

But this is all besides the point, as you've stated there are probably trillions and upon millions of galaxies, but we're not the only intelligent life out there.

Incorrect. We're not the only life forms in existence. We haven't even explored past our solar system to determine why we're "special". Could be intelligent life on Mar's or even on outlining moons of Jupiter. We, humans, may be special in creating and inventing, but we cannot determine the full outlook on our universe.

There's even evidence that were was life on Mar's.

But this is all besides the point, as you've stated there are probably trillions and upon millions of galaxies, but we're not the only intelligent life out there.

Everything you said there was the point I was trying to make.

lannan.Read. then argue.You asked valid Illuminati sites.There you go.

Or instead keep your belief that the illuminated worship the sun to yourself.

Its like saying the Jews worship mars when they don't.

I'm reading actual "Illuminati" Websites while you can't even produce a coherent statement.

And the Earth is flat.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1