On Religion

Platon the Great

Never before have the contradictions between modern man’s knowledge and intellect clashed so violently against the dead hand of the past. The old religions of the Dying Gods have faded against the stars of the Equinox, and yet their influence still drags our species back to the caves we so bravely ventured from.As humanity, we are stretched between the infinite Gulf spanning the superstitions of irrational prophets and the discoveries of reason, science, and, above all, mathematics. A new paradigm is required: a discontinuous and evolutionary leap to a new world order.The Torah, Bible, and Koran lie as discredited fairy tales told by mad and bearded prophets at the bottom of the incinerator of Reason…just waiting for the spark that will ignite the cleansing fire! Instead of stories designed to keep humanity groveling on its knees to an unseen Torture God, we will create new stories that will inspire us to reach to the stars, to actualize our potentials and to become divine ourselves.Our goal is to take the reins of the grand narrative to elicit a paradigm shift of ideas and a revolution of mankind’s consciousness. Through the cleansing fire of our Reason, Intellect, and Creativity the old books of superstition and fear will burn, and a new religion of Hyperrational Pythagorean Illuminism will evolve via the dialectical process. We are the authors of our own destinies. We control the narrative, and we will accept no less than divinity for each and all.

Why do we keep having threads about religion?

Although, I am a Apatheist (not atheist), I do find religion quite primitive compared to the modern world.

The problem is; it's getting old to see religious debates on the forums 24/7.

Usually the religious nutjobs i(.e Abu and Ibharim) do not respond directly to questions and just ignore logic.

Edited by Francisco Franco

god is eternal always exist. when always exist no cause needed

prove that there wasnt

By your own cognition, if God can exist eternally, why not the universe itself exist as a constant?

I think the main question of this topic, is what is the goal with this topic? 

Is the a role playing thread where your simulating that religions altogether have been proving false and you're asking us as a community to create a new religion, based around the Illuminati theory? Or are you just making a statement of your beliefs and looking for a debate?

Religion topics will exist as long as there is an option to choose nations religion.So its part of the game and everyday life as well.

Its also getting old to see religious people.

Apatheists Are atheists.Correct me if I'm wrong but google says so.

We're considered pragmatic atheist. 

prove that there wasnt

Typical theist, cannot answer the question and tries counter-responding with a question.

As many have stated before in the forums, we are the only intelligent lifeforms so far that measure time. The Universe can be ongoing, it could be born, it could be eternal, the answers will never be corrected or known, so why bother by putting faith into false mythic beliefs?  Let's not forget the fact that most religions have caused bloody wars in the past, and continue to have religious fanactics who roam the middle east killing anyone deemed "infidels".

Proving gods existence is impossible. The same the other way.since its impossible to do that we have to concentrate on what we currently have:old religions screwing humans brains and logic.

Ban religion and establish philosophy.

The post is about banning all religion in game.because its man made and lame as it goes.

If there is god he is all that exists.So we are part of god.Being part of him doesn't let us conceive the absolute image of he's existence.So we can't grasp that understanding.

So any "laws" bibles Torahs etc are total bull.burn them all.

Burn all religion monuments. Destroy any sign of the abrahamic religions like they did to any humans trying to bring common sense:

Jordano Bruno

The inquisition

The pope

Jeasus Christ (who's REAL name nobody of you really knows)

Hypatia

And the thousands of years human kind couldn't evolve because of the creationists.

Its time to fight back and bring the NWO!

No nations,no religions,no capitalism.Sooner or later we will accomplish our goals(in game as well in real life-jyst to it up).

You're fighting a lost battle but don't know it, Platon.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Jeasus Christ (who's REAL name nobody of you really knows)

Y'Shua Bar Y'seph, H'Moshiach

As for the rest of the stuff, you should never erase history even if it is not pretty or to your liking. Foundations have been made globally that impact us to this day, in philosophy, religion and science. All of these hold tenets which the population hold to their hearts and minds regardless if you accept them or not. To demand the destruction of any of these is tyrannical.

jyst

what?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

In the beginning, there was nothing but sand. Sand shifting without time, or meaning, or definition. And then the sand became aware. And when it asked the question "Who am I?" the answer was Dio Brando

PRIDE

POWER

PAKISTAN

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Yes,lest say whatever beliefs exist are the result of years and years of research and dialectic philosophy. But:

1)No religion has succeeded without terrorizing.Is that progress?Should we support?

2)Change is good.Only when it is for the good.Accepting that the world should be the way it is is like suggesting "hey,there's injustice, let it be".

3)Jeshua be yasuf is not what christians claim to be.

4)If I am fighting a lost cause explain why success can be seen everywhere?(people all over the world realizing how dumb religion is etc etc)

Yes,sooner or later all religion will be banned.

Demanding that is tyrannical?What about the millions of dead infidels?What about the monarchy of Vatican?

They all deserve death and that is for a good cause.

(That goes to any mujahedin-crusader etc)