On Religion

Platon the Great

Never before have the contradictions between modern man’s knowledge and intellect clashed so violently against the dead hand of the past. The old religions of the Dying Gods have faded against the stars of the Equinox, and yet their influence still drags our species back to the caves we so bravely ventured from.As humanity, we are stretched between the infinite Gulf spanning the superstitions of irrational prophets and the discoveries of reason, science, and, above all, mathematics. A new paradigm is required: a discontinuous and evolutionary leap to a new world order.The Torah, Bible, and Koran lie as discredited fairy tales told by mad and bearded prophets at the bottom of the incinerator of Reason…just waiting for the spark that will ignite the cleansing fire! Instead of stories designed to keep humanity groveling on its knees to an unseen Torture God, we will create new stories that will inspire us to reach to the stars, to actualize our potentials and to become divine ourselves.Our goal is to take the reins of the grand narrative to elicit a paradigm shift of ideas and a revolution of mankind’s consciousness. Through the cleansing fire of our Reason, Intellect, and Creativity the old books of superstition and fear will burn, and a new religion of Hyperrational Pythagorean Illuminism will evolve via the dialectical process. We are the authors of our own destinies. We control the narrative, and we will accept no less than divinity for each and all.

*gods.

It's a nice poetic type read, but I highly doubt much of this you have written. Science and technology has advanced to astronomical proportions. If you told someone in 1800 America, that an African-American would be President would be rediculious. We also look at Johnathan Swift's "A Modest Purposal" as satire, but in that day many took it as a horrible truth for the Irish potato famine. 

Let's be serious here. Historically outdated and/or old documents do not equilvate to automatically false.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

still athiest need to explain how universe come from nothing

atheism-meme-atheism-atheists-hypocrites

Explain why Christians can believe that the Big Bang was true.

Well that just doesn't make sense.

Well until he provides some sort of logical answer, one can assume that he's just BSing.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Explain why Christians can believe that the Big Bang was true.

Well until he provides some sort of logical answer, one can assume that he's just BSing.

because atheists are try to take chrstianity apart from inside using nonsense such as big bang theory. big bang theory is fiction. only big bang theory that should be allowed is the tv show

because atheists are try to take chrstianity apart from inside using nonsense such as big bang theory. big bang theory is fiction. only big bang theory that should be allowed is the tv show

Explain why the Big Bang theory is false.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

M for the Movement!

All hail the NWO!

All religion banned!No borders!

All shall unite!

Meritocratic system and no blood lines with 90% of the $.

This is the will of my nation.

People arrive every ray and help build up.We will never stop.

Platon confirmed for being just another troll.

new_forum_sig_2.png

The text is not mine.English is not my first language so it would be hard. Im quoting one of the Illuminati websites.

Keep believing in the ancient manuscripts

But when you die you shall see.And when you see it will be late.

Plagerism is not a good thing. Even with Google translate.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Never before have the contradictions between modern man’s knowledge and intellect clashed so violently against the dead hand of the past. The old religions of the Dying Gods have faded against the stars of the Equinox, and yet their influence still drags our species back to the caves we so bravely ventured from.As humanity, we are stretched between the infinite Gulf spanning the superstitions of irrational prophets and the discoveries of reason, science, and, above all, mathematics. A new paradigm is required: a discontinuous and evolutionary leap to a new world order.The Torah, Bible, and Koran lie as discredited fairy tales told by mad and bearded prophets at the bottom of the incinerator of Reason…just waiting for the spark that will ignite the cleansing fire! Instead of stories designed to keep humanity groveling on its knees to an unseen Torture God, we will create new stories that will inspire us to reach to the stars, to actualize our potentials and to become divine ourselves.Our goal is to take the reins of the grand narrative to elicit a paradigm shift of ideas and a revolution of mankind’s consciousness. Through the cleansing fire of our Reason, Intellect, and Creativity the old books of superstition and fear will burn, and a new religion of Hyperrational Pythagorean Illuminism will evolve via the dialectical process. We are the authors of our own destinies. We control the narrative, and we will accept no less than divinity for each and all.

With you being a Mason, I wonder why you are attacking the Bible. Your religion is based around Nimrod who is a figure in the Christian BIble and is even present in the Torah.

I know I do, but I want to hear it from you. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Typical theist, cannot answer the question and tries counter-responding with a question.

As many have stated before in the forums, we are the only intelligent lifeforms so far that measure time. The Universe can be ongoing, it could be born, it could be eternal, the answers will never be corrected or known, so why bother by putting faith into false mythic beliefs?  Let's not forget the fact that most religions have caused bloody wars in the past, and continue to have religious fanactics who roam the middle east killing anyone deemed "infidels".

^^^^^^^^^^

as always you cant debate without calling other troll

Read my above post and actually try debating instead of blocking out my main point, you bloody hypocrite.

The big bang created unequal amounts of matter and antimatter*

I realize that. If Matter and Gravity were equal then we wouldn't have the BVG and we would be moving back toward the Big Crunch.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1