Issuing bonds.

Platon the Great

So tell me, would you be friends with the Illustrious Empire of Narvan? For do tell me where you draw the line of totalitarian and religious? The Empire of Narvan is ruled by his Imperial Grace, Emperor Prezyan IV. He rules with absolute power, so does this make Narvan a totalitarian state? Also, although the Emperor rules with absolute power, there are still the Ministries of the Interior and the Exterior which are nearly completely independent from the Monarchy when it comes to it's daily processes. Does this make them a totalitarian power? Also, the Empire of Narvan recognizes Prodigism as the most influential religion within the Empire. Does this make the Empire a religious state? The Empire itself will not and shall never discriminate based on religion, but the people might. Will this mean they, the people, made the Empire a religious country?

Please, do tell. I'm dying to know.

This above, if this is what you're referring to, is what I said. Where have I said that I "squeeze my nation's people"? Where does it say I don't let my people "evolve". As for what I previously said in this thread, I, myself, never stated in my own words that I was a totalitarian state. For it was you, you, that claimed me so, and I was only reiterating the fact.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I will try one last time to explain.

1)I said I don't deal with religious nations and totalitarian states.

2)Then you come and ask me if you are such.

3)Then I asked you if you are treating bad your people.because if you are then you ought to be one hell of a leader.

4)AND THEN after I described how a bad guy looks you said "apparently I am".

So you admired you are after asking me if you are while a gave a description and you should be able to answer your self.

In any case I don't support religion and that's it.Any religion should be banned.Why?Because its not for the current century.

admited***

I will try one last time to explain.

1)I said I don't deal with religious nations and totalitarian states.

2)Then you come and ask me if you are such.

3)Then I asked you if you are treating bad your people.because if you are then you ought to be one hell of a leader.

4)AND THEN after I described how a bad guy looks you said "apparently I am".

So you admired you are after asking me if you are while a gave a description and you should be able to answer your self.

In any case I don't support religion and that's it.Any religion should be banned.Why?Because its not for the current century.

admited***

"OMG, YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE?? INCONCEIVABLE! IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!11!!"

#CirrusBank2016

• Upvote 2

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."