Rebellion in the Middle East

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Funny how all of a sudden everyone considers themselves to be self-sufficient whilst completely ignoring the geopolitical realities of the real world. :unsure:

If you are indeed that self-sufficient.... then your economy must truly suck.

Well America has uranium and oil but choose to use others and save theres for later.....find that to be funny but oh well.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Funny how all of a sudden everyone considers themselves to be self-sufficient whilst completely ignoring the geopolitical realities of the real world.  :unsure:

If you are indeed that self-sufficient.... then your economy must truly suck.

If you believe gas/oil is only located in the Middle East or even Uranium for that matter, I'd be more than happy to prove you wrong;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Venezuela

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Spain#Resources_and_land_use

With the 12 hour cease-fire now intact, and The Holy Britannian Empire doing nothing till now, Lelouch is ready to put this war to and end

"People of the world! In only a few days millions of innocent people have died for nothing more than the power thirst by other Country Leaders. I Lelouch Vi Britannia have seen the world begin to burn, for the motives of a few. This is not war, this is genocide, this is people with power killing those without it!" The Caliphate Ibrahim destroyed peace over ideas of others, and thus killed millions of people! All those who attacked are equally as guilty!" I will re-open peace talks, and end needless bloodshed, those who appose me,  will be shot down by my new weapon, the F.L.E.I.J.A"

cgr2twentyfour01.jpg

The Field Limitary Effective Implosion Armament (F.L.E.I.J.A.) is a "Heavy Strategic Anti-strongpoint Neutralize Warhead

is a bomb of an unknown type, developed using sakuradite to cause a tremendous collapse effect obliterating all matter within its area of effect. It has the destructive power of fifty mega-collapse effects and is reinforced with sakuradite by twenty units. Its range is at least 3,000 meters within a cylindrical zone, preceded by a 1,300-meter radius spherical zone, and a tertiary range of 5,000 to 8,000 meters.

ep22_superfleija.jpg

No one will shoot another bullet at another human being, until peace has been attempted. Those who fail to listen, will be destroyed

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

A few reasons why your economies are screwed even if you are "self-sufficient" in terms of Oil and Gas:

1. You are completely cut off from the most vital shipping lanes in the world.
    1. Any goods you do manage to import will be a significantly more expensive.
      1. This will, in turn, lead to higher levels of Inflation.
        1. Very high inflation means people lose a lot of their savings.
          1. People who just lost their savings tend to cause instability.
            1. Instability will further hurt the already weak economy.
              1. An even weaker economy, will lead to even more instability.
                1. Downward spiral....
  • Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

A few reasons why your economies are screwed even if you are "self-sufficient" in terms of Oil and Gas:

1. You are completely cut off from the most vital shipping lanes in the world.
    1. Any goods you do manage to import will be a significantly more expensive.
      1. This will, in turn, lead to higher levels of Inflation.
        1. Very high inflation means people lose a lot of their savings.
          1. People who just lost their savings tend to cause instability.
            1. Instability will further hurt the already weak economy.
              1. An even weaker economy, will lead to even more instability.
                1. Downward spiral....

yes but there is other nations who have oil

pr_source.175x175-75.png

yes but there is other nations who have oil

Do you know how demand and supply works? Without the Muslim world you will pay SKY-HIGH prices for that oil (leading to serious inflation). 

And this does not just apply to Oil and Gas but every single good you could possibly want to import, as we control the vital sea lanes. 

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

While you guys argue about oil, im going to bring peace

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

While you guys argue about oil, im going to bring peace

No peace but permanent Ceasefire and the start of a Cold War.

Also, we object to your so-called "new weapon", on the grounds that it is ridiculously overpowered. 

i'm talking about the ingame economy

Why? We're taking each of our nation's location on the world map into consideration for this role-play.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Also, we object to your so-called "new weapon", on the grounds that it is ridiculously overpowered. 

Think of it as Polaris giving me a present

P.S. Its apart of my character so.... if you are angry that I want peace then ill see you in hell, i wont be there with you, just stopping by

IYT09l4.png

Why? We're taking each of our nation's location on the world map into consideration for this role-play.

ok your 15,000 sq miles, not even close to fight the world economy if you had 1 oil reserve for sq mile  

pr_source.175x175-75.png

Peace Terms:

1. Pay the annual Jizya tax (20% of taxes collected by each state) to the Islamic Caliphate Alliance, in willing submission, whilst feeling yourselves subdued.

2. Decommission any and all "highly advanced" weapons and open up all your research centres for inspection by the Islamic Caliphate Alliance.

3. Accept that northern Iran is part of Arabia and relinquish all previous claims.

4. Vow to not partake in any further hostile actions against the interests of the Islamic Caliphate Alliance.

Trade embargo will be lifted and the DEFCON level will be lowered to "peace time".

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Peace Terms:

1. Pay the annual Jizya tax (20% of taxes collected by each state) to the Islamic Caliphate Alliance, in willing submission, whilst feeling yourselves subdued.

2. Decommission any and all "highly advanced" weapons and open up all your research centres for inspection by the Islamic Caliphate Alliance.

3. Vow to not partake in any further hostile actions against the interests of Islamic Caliphate Alliance.

Trade embargo will be lifted and the DEFCON level will be lowered to "peace time".

Negations are only with Britannia and Arabia as that the original two nations

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

I'm pretty sure those negotiations broke down once the fighting ensued.

These are my terms and I will not accept anything less. Take it or leave it.

Then you must be one self-centered person

Also negations are backup, so try and stop me. I could easily squash you

IYT09l4.png

Then you must be one self-centered person

Also negations are backup, so try and stop me. I could easily squash you

I find that unlikely; all parties to the conflict have to be at the table to negotiate peace.

I won't accept any peace agreement until all my terms are met. 

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

The third term is not important. Arabia was willing to give it up and let it have autonomy.

Arabia was willing to accept the peace treaty, then Ibrahim lit the match which led to millions of deaths

I see more faith in Arabia and Abu Haddad, knowing hes honourable, but not Ibrahim

Now answer me this Sewick, will you support the killing of innocents? or the effort to save them, and restore peace?

The Agreement im working on:

Agreement:

North Persia will be given to The Islamic Front

South Persia will be given to Arabia

All other backers MUST comply with the agreement if reached

All nations will begin a worldwide clean-up and help the MILLIONS displaced, or injured

All nations will sign a 1 year peace treaty, agreeing not to attack one another

All War Criminals will be tried by a council led by each leader of this conflict

IYT09l4.png

I find that unlikely, and all parties to the conflict have to be at the table to negotiate peace.

It was just you who didn't agree with it, so you invaded. Arabia was actually was going to get funds because of that deal. Now they were getting destroyed. Khevin is still part of the Islamic Caliphate Alliance, we are just the one that doesn't love attacking that much.
  • Upvote 1