Britannian Assassiantion Attempt

Lelouch Vi Britannia

The Britannians have announced that they attempted to kill Caliphate Abu Haddad of Arabia (This is Rp dont warn me for this)

On an classified day the Britannian government attempted to overthrow Caliphate Abu Haddad by planting explosive devices in his manor.

The Britannians are only announcing what they attempted,but not when

The reason for letting the public know was covered in the Emperor's press conference

"My Special Forces attempted to restore order to Arabia with the assassination of Abu Haddad after diplomacy failed. We planted a bomb in his manor in an attempt to kill him, although we missed him, we have confirmed deaths of over 500 loyalists to his reign"

"While i expect criticism from Arabia and its supporters for calling this an act of Terrorism, it is not terror, if you are killing the Dragon which terrorizes its people"

"In the confusion we have saved over a thousand Britannians who were unjustly arrested and brought back to Britannia, I also urge any Britannians still in Arabia to leave as im sure, Abu Haddad will take his anger out on my innocent peeople"

The Holy Britannian Empire also will in advance deny any aggressive actions against Arabia  while it was aligned with Arrgh.

The assassination attempt took place much before Arabia was apart of Arrgh.

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Caliph Abu Haddad of Arabia has condemned the assassination attempt.

The Caliph warns of Consequences. The Shura council has proposed a new bill called The Iron Defence Act.

The proposed bill includes.

1) Military spending to be increased by 300%

2) The gathering of allies in the attempt of any acts of aggression

3) Seizure and destruction of any property owned by Britannians. 

4) Deportation back to Britannia for all people of Britannian ethnicity or citizenship.

5) The creation of the Arabian Extreme Sunni Defense Special Forces Military Battalion (otherwise called Battalion X). These men shall be genetically engineered to created super arabs.

6) Saving for a missile launch pad. To be financed by raiding of nations.

7) Complete shutdown on peace talks with the Holy Empire of Britannia

8) Lelouch vi Britannia to be arrested upon entry to Arabia for War Crimes committed before the Abdel Nasser treaty.

9) The predators of the attack to be found and executed for mass murder and terrorism 

Signed Caliph Abu Haddad of Arabia. From the office of the Head Amir

Edited by Abu Haddad
  • Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

5) The creation of the Arabian Extreme Sunni Defense Special Forces Military Battalion (otherwise called Battalion X). These men shall be genetically engineered to created super arabs.

Wait...

SUPER ARABS?!!

like, seriously? 

• Upvote 1

9anTOCI.jpg?3

9) The predators of the attack to be found and executed for mass murder and terrorism 

Its funny, i just said its NOT terrorism

I didnt kill innocents or civilians so its not terrorism XD

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The Caliph warns of Consequences. The Shura council has proposed a new bill called The Iron Defence Act.

4) Deportation back to Britannia for all people of Britannian ethnicity or citizenship.

8) Lelouch vi Britannia to be arrested upon entry to Arabia for War Crimes committed before the Abdel Nasser treaty.

Congratulations! You know what you get for that? You recieve bankruptcy even after Keynesian economics doesn't work for you. For your economy implodes due to deportation and massive increase in military budget. Not to mention a public branding for Crimes against humanity.

Have fun in a decade long recession. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

The Brotherhood of Kyro announces support for Britannia. Viva Lelouch Vi Britannia. 

Wait...

SUPER ARABS?!!

like, seriously?

Sounds like a bad Marvel Comic.

Edited by Lannan13
  • Upvote 3

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I knew this would happen...

I'd like to see another war. Send the link  :popcorn:

I have allies among the pirates

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Bit of an overreaction.

Bit of an overreaction.

This time they got off lightly.

I the Glorified nation of Arabia we do not tolerate crime or dissent.

Signed Caliph Abu Haddad Caliph of Arabia. From the office of the Amir of Internal Security

• Upvote 1

I have one thing to tell you, Arab, Let my people go or I will bring my alliance against you. You have one week to comply, we shall not tolerate any resistance. Let the people you are holding hostage go, and we will end our embargo.

I have one thing to tell you, Arab, Let my people go or I will bring my alliance against you. You have one week to comply, we shall not tolerate any resistance. Let the people you are holding hostage go, and we will end our embargo.

Your people are nothing more than beggars in arabia. they would have been killed by ultra radicals if I hadn't intervened on their behalf.

Give us the location of your nation and they shall be transferred to you from the border of our territory

Our location is in Eastern Europe,(Present Day Ukraine to be exact.)

How did an east-European country let its citizens tour in one of the most dangerous, controversial and sadistic Khalifa in Orbis?

(Just out of curiousity)

• Upvote 2

9anTOCI.jpg?3

How did an east-European country let its citizens tour in one of the most dangerous, controversial and sadistic Khalifa in Orbis?

(Just out of curiousity)

Ya it is illegal to goto Arabia in The People's Republic of The New Union of States

Edited by Jack Mcfloyd

pr_source.175x175-75.png

I the Caliph declare that Colombus is a fraud who used maps left behind by my ancestors before their withdrawal from Spain. Colombus slaughterd many innocent Muslims as well as Aztecs.

Therefore the Americas is a former caliphate colony. Do not expect invasion.

Signed Caliph Abu Haddad of the Islamic state of Arabia. From the office of the Amir of Expansion

Your diplomats are now in the city of Rostov.

Please collect before we fire them using canons into Ukraine