The Monroe Republic Declaration of Existence

Church

The Monroe Republic

This is the Declaration of a new alliance one that I hope will grow Exceptionally in size. This alliance is roughly based on a nation within TV Show Revolution. We have Republic that runs through the Ministry and President. Our Alliance military is ran by Commanding General and Officers known as the â€‹Monroe Militia. We are currently drafting a new Constitution and will live by those laws. We are currently seeking protection and new members. People who are interested in a new alliance and government positions are welcomed. Any Questions on government or military please PM Church Gourley.

(NOTE: 4 Government Officials are not in alliance and are currently rebuilding nation after war and will join once they are rebuilt, names are listed on bottom)

APPLY TODAY

Signed,   

President Church Gourley

Commanding General Redael

Colonel Leontico

Minister Lord Hillsworth

Minister Skroob

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

lol?

Mandalorian Sort Derpire couldn't handle raiding so you just form a new alliance?

Alright. Have fun. Get a protector too!

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Well It is my 5th

First one ended up having 140 members so top that guys

Anyway I need some protection just temporarily do you guys know anybody who could protect us

Besides the GPA because it is obvious that they have false neutrality and I can't get caught up in such business   

Sincerely,

Well It is my 5th

Anyway I need some protection just temporarily do you guys know anybody who could protect us

Besides the GPA because it is obvious that they have false neutrality and I can't get caught up in such business   

Don't call us, we'll call you.

Well It is my 5th

Does overthrowing Riptide count? I don't recall too much except for the Mandalorian Sort Empire.

Yes, I'm sure that went well for you.

You can talk to The Light Federation or pay for Arrgh protection.

Well It is my 5th

Mhm mhm sure. Also, it's obvious that after four previous failures, maybe the fifth time ISNT a charm?

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Does overthrowing Riptide count? I don't recall too much except for the Mandalorian Sort Empire.

Yes, I'm sure that went well for you.

You can talk to The Light Federation or pay for Arrgh protection.

obligatory lol fsa

Edited by LordStrum
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Mhm mhm sure. Also, it's obvious that after four previous failures, maybe the fifth time ISNT a charm?

Every Failure is a learning opportunity, as Thomas Edison would say-We didn't fail we just found 4 ways how to not create an alliance

Gary Johnson 2016

Well It is my 5th

Try The Dutch East India Company, perhaps, seeing how they protect that MDoAP ally of yours.
xzhPlEh.png?1

Well It is my 5th

So you are Bryon White?

None of your recent alliances (and there have been many) have even been able to get over 10 members from what I recall. So if recruiting was your only strength then you don't even have that anymore. 

So you are Bryon White?

None of your recent alliances (and there have been many) have even been able to get over 10 members from what I recall. So if recruiting was your only strength then you don't even have that anymore. 

It is the fact that what I used to offer doesn't mater anymore and that it is chump now and there is a lot more competition that is for sure

Sincerely,