Atheism

durmij

The bible is incorrect.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

is religios

uses non-biblical arguments in a discussion

what about the contradictions 

also with a quick google search i fond this While Quran 70.4 compares time on Earth with time in wormholes (1 day vs 50,000 years). (The Christian Bible puts the creation of Earth on day one; making the age of Earth equal to the age of the universe. So the age of the universe according to the Bible is six thousand years).

We can't forget in the Bible it speaks about the world being on the back of a giant Turtle.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

The Angels can travel at the speed of light because they were created from light. However they must still use wormholes

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Honestly, Is it possible to ban someone from just a thread? This is obnoxious.

Edited by durmij

The Angels can travel at the speed of light because they were created from light. However they must still use wormholes

This sounds like bad doctor who fan-fiction.

• Upvote 1

The Quran also states that the Persians defeated the Romans at the lowest point in the land. The Dead Sea.

How could the Quran have known this. Hence the Quran must be a divine revelation

The Quran also states that the Persians defeated the Romans at the lowest point in the land. The Dead Sea.

How could the Quran have known this. Hence the Quran must be a divine revelation

And that is a Division Fallacy.

why because you say so, i am not christian, but that not a good argument, i am using you text says that the univerce (I can't spell) is 6000 years old

Well that's the YEC sect, but I believe it's the Earth is that old, not the universe.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Honestly, Is it possible to ban someone from just a thread? This is obnoxious.

no i having a little fun

plz tell me the passage

• Upvote 1

pr_source.175x175-75.png

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1563/victory-of-romans-and-lowest-point-on-earth/

Look through it before replieng

This also implies that Muslims must recognise the people of the books as friendly. So Jews and Christians have nearly the same status as muslims.

Only hierarchy in Islam is based on piety not wealth or social status. So like this

Scholars

Normal Muslim

Ahlul Kitab Jews and Christians

Non believers

Apostates

why because you say so, i am not christian, but that not a good argument, i am using you text says that the univerce (I can't spell) is 6000 years old

Who said the universe is that age me or you.

If your saying me, may Allah guide you

And that is a Division Fallacy.

Well that's the YEC sect, but I believe it's the Earth is that old, not the universe.

i was talking about adu, also i look up how old is the earth and how do we know

4.54 billion years

Based on the very old zircon rock from Australia we know that the Earth is at least 4.374 billion years old. But it could certainly be older. Scientists tend to agree that our little planet is around 4.54 billion yearsold—give or take a few hundred million.May 16, 2014

pr_source.175x175-75.png

Seems my fugures were wrong.

But if you around age of earth to 4.6 bill it fits perfectly

So what about my irrefutable evidence about the Romans and the persians

“The Romans have been defeated in the lowest land, but after their defeat they will soon be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after, is with God.†(Quran 30:2-4)

Lowest point in the land:

Search on google

I the mighty Abu Haddad, by the will of Allah, has defeated those who refuse the truth

It's a fallacy and must be discarded. That's like me quoting from the Church of Scientology and seeing that it has one fact then the God of Xenu and their entire story is correct. Do you realize the hypocracy that you are entering into your own argument?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

4.57 rounded is 4.6 duh.

You said yourself give or take few hundred million years.

STOP IGNORING MY EVIDENCE

but what you say contradicts the quran which says that is wrong

I the mighty Abu Haddad, by the will of Allah, has defeated those who refuse the truth

what about my points

pr_source.175x175-75.png

The Truth is subjective, but the Summa shows that God's Truth is that of the Greater Truth and that he is the Primary cause. If you argue any other cause then you are not arguing for or of God. Thus how you have been arguing Allah shows that he is not a God and proving that you are not a true Muslim. Please resort back to the argument at hand without using logical fallacies. Please and thank you.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1