1. Colors API, basic info about colors, like the current name, and the boost. This is pretty useful and makes sense
2. Wars API, like the nations API, but a giant list of all the wars, though it should probably be capped at the last 500 wars or smth.
3. Add date created to nations API, This should be on it because I feel it's part of the basic info of a nation, and also helps out a lot
4. Transactions API, you can go on a nations page and see their transactions anyways, so it would be nice if it was in API form, just a big list of all the recent transactions across all nations. I'm about to start a project that would really benefit from this, downloading every nation's bank transaction page and sifting through it will make me want to die xD
5. why not, a UID API, to look for alts during the low-load times a large list of every UID with all the nations under it, yes I know public networks, but I'm sure we can figure something out/
Don't think much else is needed, anything else that's more specific should just be web scraped tbh. I don't mind web scraping for colors API, but it just feels like it should be a thing.
1. is just a small utility that just makes sense
2. would be immensely helpful
3. simple enough would be a good alternative to sifting through every player page.
4. Maybe a little too OP? But the information is already public, and I would love to use it, would simplify managing IA and stuff alot
5. why not