About This Club

Let's settle all our Ethical Difficulties as a community!

Club Theme

Everything

Club Rating

G - For Everyone
  1. What's new in this club
  2. With the new update settling in the game files & the community what is your guys opinion on the concepts being added by it? What changes do you see coming thou war tactics & military affairs? What might these changes cause the community to do through Econ, MA, IA, & FA between all nations & alliances? What might be the total effects of all above?(Question to explain each further)
  3. Hi! My name is... (What?)My name is... (Who?)My name is... King Firwof! Hi! My name is... (Huh?)My name is... (What?)My name is... King Firwof Hi! My name is... (Excuse me?) My name is... (Who?) My name is... King Firwof!
  4. I got my 1st day too y'all!! I'm extremely thankful my dude & dudettes!
  5. owo I didn't even see that lmfao
  6. Thanks for the support guys for the past weeks! Both me & Corps are thankful for giving us the boost needed! !
  7. I believe it would be good if people started specializing in 1-3 resources plus money depending on your nation instead of mainly aluminum because we are facing an obvious hoarding not creating crisis. Any input guys?
  8. Good Friendly Happy Helpfull Bad Too lewd Too many jokes Not convincable Hobbies Cooking Gaming Helping people Interests Cooking Japanese culture and language Neko catgirls
  9. Good Calm/Patient Detail-Oriented Optimistic/Cheerful Bad Stubborn Cautious Suspicious Hobbies Drawing Social Media Games in General Interests Woodworking Construction Club Music (EDM, Hip-Hip/Rap/R&B, & Pop)
  10. Circle one of the two characteristics on each line that.pdfLets get to know each other better. So I would like us to list three of your... Good Personality Traits Bad Personality Traits Hobbies Interests

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.