Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

There is a lot of Obama championing lately, about how good he is and all that. Off the back of a pathetic display in Britain but whatever. 

So a reminder:

R87Tu9.png

• Upvote 1

I've noticed lately there has been an effort to "talk about the issues", something Trump does plenty of when you know, he ain't stumping fools. Now that may to the ignorant sound reasonable, but in reality it's an attempt to make Trump cuck himself like Sanders did and not attack Clinton because dem issues though. Trump however is not weak like Sanders and clearly much smarter so he refuses their nonsense and has kept bringing the thunder. Hillary and her fellow conspirators certainly ain't going to stop hitting him so why should he stop after all.

I wonder if Trump is really going to rip into Bill so hard Clinton will have to send him away. Bringing out many of Bill's harassment/abuse victims and then talking how "for woman" Hillary helped her husband in tearing down those women would be something I'd love to see.

I was watching Trump talking about Bill, Bill is probably going to hide behind her skirt as he knows a stumping awaits him. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

I was watching Trump talking about Bill, Bill is probably going to hide behind her skirt as he knows a stumping awaits him. 

Have you seen Bill lately? Looks like a mess, like a "I've got a serious illness" mess. Wouldn't surprise me if Bill "goes down" with something so Hillary can both gain sympathy and form a shield on matters relating to Bill, e.g "How dare you attack my seriously ill husband who can't defend himself, what a coward you are for daring to bring him up". 

Obama will be who she'll desperately rely on I think.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/sadiq-khan-warns-donald-trumps-ignorant-view-of-islam-could-make/

Even after everything that has been said the Donald was magnanimous in congratulating the new mayor of London, even saying that his temporary ban wouldn't ban the new Mayor from the US if he chose to visit. 

Mr Khan's response to paraphrase? You're ignorant and better not do your ban or Muslims will attack you. Nasty guy. Very dishonest. Just Sad! Remember folks that if the Donald sees him as relevant enough to smash that Mr Khan hit first.

8GaY0W.png

I'm honestly amazed at the restraint of many Trump supporters. Seen videos where Trump supporters have been spat on when they expose protesters lack of knowledge. Very nasty people.

Trump wins West Virginia and Nebraska in dominant fashion. Noteworthy as the idea being floated about was if Cruz won Nebraska he'd get back in... odd, but I suppose the plan was to throw that bone in hopes it'd energise the #NeverTrump crowd. Results speak for themselves.

You know it's often said Trump would lose if it were Our Dear Communist Friend he had to deal with. I disagree because while he has been treated badly... there is a world of difference between him and Trump. For example:

2beb7y.jpg

The main tactic to combat Sanders has been to ignore him, attacking has been light as it's largely unneeded (in the Democrat primaries anyway). In a match up with Unstumpable Trump he'd beat Sanders so bad his head would spin. Polls right now don't take into account the mauling Trump would give Sanders, no one can attack like Trump while Sanders is so weak it's laughable.

Don't we love our Hindus folks? Don't we love 'em or what?

we want trump to wipe out islamic terror, we hindus loves trump, islamic terror is cancer
Pooja for trump in Delhi

CiKMyrtUYAAt4an.jpg

CiKoxCyUgAAhdbN.jpg

CiKUx09WUAAWWW-.jpg

• Upvote 1

Polls are coming out and Trump is tied with Clinton for the most part, worse for Clinton he's ahead in the 3 key swing states. 

Oh look. The cucks were wrong again. 

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/730473357385273349

What did I tell you folks? "NeverTrump" was going to fall in line at most a month after Trump sealed things up. Polls lately about the "splitness" of the Democrat and Republican party put Trump and Clinton tied also meaning even if Trump is "splitting the party", Clinton is doing it by equal numbers so it's simply irrelevant. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVXzGKCFtCY

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox states electing Donald Trump could lead to a US-Mexico war, not just a trade war no, but an actual war. He states Mexico can fight no problem... how deluded is this man? Well it only proves Trump correct that no one respects America anymore if Mexico, bloody Mexico thinks they can take America. In reality if Mexico goes to war with America then... THE WALL JUST GOT 10 MILES FURTHER SOUTH!

• Upvote 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gAoOUXVIq4

So the Tax Returns are getting some time lately, the narrative being twofold. First as it's well known Trump has lost a lot of potential business running for President so him having a bad year is likely, as such they can claim "He's bad at business" glossing over all the people who've cut ties and in essence "blackballed" him. Second and this one they think has more punch is "he's paying a smaller tax rate then you so he ain't paying his share", they if people remember slapped Romney about with that (his 47% comment also really didn't help but he was getting portrayed as he was either way). Trump's response? "I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible because the government is so wasteful, they take the tax money and throw it down the drain, they spent 4 trillion in the middle east and we can't fix a road or a bridge".

Thats the intelligence of Trump, he knows the best defense is a good offense. They're trying to deploy the "rich people are evil" attack (even though Hillary is rich and corrupt but whatever, they're shills so expected) but instead of going on the defensive Trump goes on the offensive and turns it around.