Khevin Violence - Martial Law

Fox Fire

FJLogo_1.png

Government reacts to violence in Khevin

As civil unrest and war break out in the nation of Khevin, Fox Fire has condemned the actions of Vladimir Zhogin and the Khevin government. The parliament today has announced that Foxburo will be accepting refugees from Khevin while sanctioning the Zhoginist government. The decision was made after a vote in the Senate which ended 291-209 in favor. The decision has been highly criticized by the Fianna Fox and Nationalist parties, accusing Fox Fire, her party and communists of supporting terrorists in Khevin. Members of Sionnach and the Communist Party rejected these allegations stating that Foxburo has no intention of supporting the SARF or their militant actions.

Senator Kalakov [C]: 

"We are not supporting terrorism any more than we are supporting the Sunni government refusing to represent it's minorities. Foxburo has always valued multiculturalism, which is what we are doing here."

President Fox Fire :

"It has become quite clear that the Zhoginist government is highly unpopular in the eyes of minorities. The deposition vote made that rather clear. The fact that a bomb was set off in the middle of it and the ensuing violence is suspiciously convenient for Vladimir Zhogin. It is also clear that the Zhoginist Sunni government has been highly critical of Shia for some time now. Our intelligence on these supposed Shia terrorists is currently limited, although we are currently looking into the matter. Until a clearer picture is presented as to what is going on in Khevin, we are sanctioning the government and accepting limited refugees from Khevin. We will keep diplomatic lines open for now."

Martial Law has ended

The Senate has unanimously voted in favor of ending martial law today as the city of Swords was recently restored to order. Much rebuilding still needs to be done and the cities of Detrathe and Nepria still lie in chaos, outside of government control. The eruption of Mt. Aen has completed and lava flows have ceased. What was initially thought to be a rather small scale eruption quickly turned into a nation wide catastrophe nearly wiping Foxburo off the map.

As martial law ends, people are once again free to go about their daily lives. Although soldiers are still patrolling the streets and contributing to rebuilding and humanitarian efforts, a sense of normalcy is starting to return to Foxburo.

Foxburo_Pirate_G.jpg

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Also, Foxburo Journal posts will be moving to blogs from now on.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

So, you're supporting terrorists that are murdering and raping civilians...? Seriously?

No, as was made clear. 

However, I we see that the only faction with anything to gain by bombing the capital building during Zhogins own impeachment vote is..... Zhogin. We are also displeased with the constant criticism and attacks on the Shia minority. It's clear that this is a sectarian war and the events leading up to this decision have been highly suspicious. Thus, we will not support a government intentionally oppressing or waging war on its own people.

The nation of Foxburo refuses to actually go read the evidence and history of Vladimir Zhogin's actions and how beneficial they are to the population.

We have read through the evidence and come to this decision. [OOC: Not my fault you didn't think out your RP well enough].

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

No, as was made clear.

However, I we see that the only faction with anything to gain by bombing the capital building during Zhogins own impeachment vote is..... Zhogin. We are also displeased with the constant criticism and attacks on the Shia minority. It's clear that this is a sectarian war and the events leading up to this decision have been highly suspicious. Thus, we will not support a government intentionally oppressing or waging war on its own people.

We have read through the evidence and come to this decision. [OOC: Not my fault you didn't think out your RP well enough].

You claim you fully understand the situation, but we have never critized Shiites. We have critized only the SARF for kidnapping the KNN, raping several people, and killing tens of thousands of men, women, and children. Our general of the KAF is a Shiite, and he is leading the fight against these insurgents. We allowed the Shiite Anarchist Front to get 20 per cent of the Senate. You clearly have not read the evidence and analyzed it. You say only my power would benefit from the bomb; you do not understand my character, and the SARF has been the only group to make these threats. Did you know of this? You clearly haven't because you say they are the ones being oppressed.

However, I we see that the only faction with anything to gain by bombing the capital building during Zhogins own impeachment vote is..... Zhogin.

Zhogin was present inside the capitol building. It was either a failed assassination attempt... or... what you're claiming.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Goand does not support Foxburo's decision. 

The Goandian Parliament will hold an extraordinary session to adress the crisis.

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Recalling that the SARF had killed and raped thousands of innocent, peaceful, Sunni civilians of Khevin.

Emphasizing its disgust for the actions undertaken by President Fox Fire of Foxburo.

Deeply aware of Foxburo's governments hatred for Islam and Muslims.

Further deploring Foxburo's governments continued hostility and enmity towards the Sunni civilian population and government of Khevin.

Lauding the brave and timely response taken by Vladimir Zhogin to safeguard the lives of his people.

Expressing it's appreciation to the Sunni counter-terrorist groups working hand in hand with the military of Khevin.

Emphasizing the unwarranted and unjust nature of the sanctions placed on Khevin by Foxburo.

Thus The Islamic State Condemns And Sanctions Foxburo.

• Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

You claim you fully understand the situation, but we have never critized Shiites. We have critized only the SARF for kidnapping the KNN, raping several people, and killing tens of thousands of men, women, and children. Our general of the KAF is a Shiite, and he is leading the fight against these insurgents. We allowed the Shiite Anarchist Front to get 20 per cent of the Senate. You clearly have not read the evidence and analyzed it. You say only my power would benefit from the bomb; you do not understand my character, and the SARF has been the only group to make these threats. Did you know of this? You clearly haven't because you say they are the ones being oppressed.

Zhogin was present inside the capitol building. It was either a failed assassination attempt... or... what you're claiming.

Understandable position. We do not intend to support the SARF with these sanctions but to pressure the Zhoginist government to find a peaceful solution. We are also still suspicious of the timing of this bomb attack. We will keep sanctions in place until this conflict is resolved. 

Recalling that the SARF had killed and raped thousands of innocent, peaceful, Sunni civilians of Khevin.

Emphasizing its disgust for the actions undertaken by President Fox Fire of Foxburo.

Deeply aware of Foxburo's governments hatred for Islam and Muslims.

Further deploring Foxburo's governments continued hostility and enmity towards the Sunni civilian population and government of Khevin.

Lauding the brave and timely response taken by Vladimir Zhogin to safeguard the lives of his people.

Expressing it's appreciation to the Sunni counter-terrorist groups working hand in hand with the military of Khevin.

Emphasizing the unwarranted and unjust nature of the sanctions placed on Khevin by Foxburo.

Thus The Islamic State Condemns And Sanctions Foxburo.

You are already sanctioned by Foxburo with no hope of the sanctions being lifted. You are also criticizing an extremely diverse nation that includes a Sunni minority of hating Sunni. The government of Foxburo finds the rantings of a deplorable Kawarij regime laughable. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Understandable position. We do not intend to support the SARF with these sanctions but to pressure the Zhoginist government to find a peaceful solution. We are also still suspicious of the timing of this bomb attack. We will keep sanctions in place until this conflict is resolved.

So... If a terror group bombed you, you would try to appease them, act like equals, or try to make peace with them, after you have made numerous attempts to be peaceful?
  • Upvote 1

You are already sanctioned by Foxburo with no hope of the sanctions being lifted. You are also criticizing an extremely diverse nation that includes a Sunni minority of hating Sunni. The government of Foxburo finds the rantings of a deplorable Kawarij regime laughable. 

o/

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

So... If a terror group bombed you, you would try to appease them, act like equals, or try to make peace with them, after you have made numerous attempts to be peaceful?

We have already had a civil war, in which a compromise was met:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5612-rebels-take-to-guns/?hl=foxburo

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5728-peaceful-times-in-foxburo/?hl=foxburo

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

The Shiites do not want a peaceful compromise; they want the demise of Zhoginism, Khevin, and freedom. They continue numerous attacks with no end in sight.

... We have never critized Shiites. ... Our general of the KAF is a Shiite. ... We allowed the Shiite Anarchist Front to get 20 per cent of the Senate.

Huge mistakes IMO.

Tanks and Aircrafts are being supplied to the Sunni groups now. (We are also smuggling military personnel in to Khevin to operate them.)

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Huge mistakes IMO.

Tanks and Aircrafts are being supplied to the Sunni groups now. (We are also smuggling military personnel in to Khevin to operate them.)

We have stated this before, we want to handle this ourselves. We would appreciate a few hundred men to be integrated into our armed forces, but not complete aid like this on our own territory.