World Political Thing

Nadir Aminu

Tunnelling has begun into Saudi territory

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

LPD

All civil wars have ended in the levant concluding in an ISL victory over oppressive regimes

Productivity boosted by 100%

Stockpiling weapons for a raid on Saudi at 15:30GMT

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Forces from Yemen still control southern Saudia Arabia

No attacks may be commenced. All troops are resting.

This isn't by troops but by ordinary citizens of the State

Ooc

Good night

Your airforce would still have been faced by a much larger opponent, which is also backed up by SAMs as it would be fighting over its own airspace. As for your air defense systems, they would have been quite hard pressed to land in an amphibious or airborne assault, as that is what would be needed to get form Egypt to Arabia.

Egyptian navy is more than capable of preforming a large scale amphibious landing and my jets were supported by those of Syria and Iraq.  

I would argue that it is you who has a poor understanding of history. By the end of the Yom Kippur war, it was Israel who was the victor. They gave the Egyptians the Sinai as a peace offering to Sadat in 1979.

Israel did not re-capture Sinai from Egypt.

ztt5Wgs.png

Switerland accept the Iberian peninsula and Catalonia. This makes Switzerland the most power nation in europe!

Is ii possible someone can make a map of all territories conquered?mits getting confusing

Edited by Joev

gg-fu-banner.png

Egyptian navy is more than capable of preforming a large scale amphibious landing and my jets were supported by those of Syria and Iraq.  

Israel did not re-capture Sinai from Egypt.

First off, its rather difficult to perform an amphibious landing while your ships are being attacked from the air.  Secondly, the Syrian and Iraqi air forces are hardly impressive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War#Final_situation_on_the_Egyptian_front

The Israelis actually did regain the Sinai, and did not withdraw until 1979.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_Peninsula#1979_Peace_Treaty_with_Israel_and_aftermath

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

I have stated several times it was a stalemate. Neither military could gain an advantage.

Yeah... Going to lock this.

There's a link to another forum based rp in my sig, if you happen to be interested in this stuff.

/Shamelessadvertising.

Edited by Director

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

First off, its rather difficult to perform an amphibious landing while your ships are being attacked from the air.  Secondly, the Syrian and Iraqi air forces are hardly impressive.

They are improved for the purposes of this RP so players don't have a huge military disadvantage simply because of the country they pick. How is my navy being attacked from the air when my jets as well as those of the coalition are engaging your aircrafts?

The Israelis maintained a small presence in the Sinai, which was what they were withdrawing from, but the majority was held by the Egyptian army.

That was OP. It happened. Sudan has invaded Egypt.

This is too much. Mod is supposed to be neutral.

ztt5Wgs.png

They are improved for the purposes of this RP so players don't have a huge military disadvantage simply because of the country they pick. How is my navy being attacked from the air when my jets as well as those of the coalition are engaging your aircrafts?

The Israelis maintained a small presence in the Sinai, which was what they were withdrawing from, but the majority was held by the Egyptian army.

This is too much. Mod is supposed to be neutral.

Saudi's military is much better than Egypt's, but I stated that a stalemate was occurring. Also, I made revolts happen in Saudi and Egypt dye to you two debating.

Saudi's military is much better than Egypt's, but I stated that a stalemate was occurring. Also, I made revolts happen in Saudi and Egypt dye to you two debating.

I beg to differ about the highly inexperienced and corrupt Saudi military being better. ¬_¬

Why did you make Sudan only invade Egypt? Can Saudi Arabia get attacked by UAE to make it fair?

ztt5Wgs.png