World Political Thing

Nadir Aminu

ISL Is now joined by Palestine 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The Lithuanian Empire threatens Estonia into submission.

The Lithuanian Empire is officially renamed as "The Baltic Empire" (Vladimir, change to this in the OP.)

The Baltic Empire declares war upon Belarus, airstrikes Minsk, and lays siege upon it's borders.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Islamic State fighter jets along with those of the coalition have neutralised any vestiges of the Saudi air force before the bombing campaign began.

I believe that those fighter jets would were neutralized rather quickly after they flew into one of the world's largest and most advanced air forces.

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

Switzerland sees an oppertunity and invades Isreal from Sicily. Jerusalem has fallen and a Palestinian puppet state has been set up. Isreal's nukes and carrier fleet now belong to Switzerland.

Edited by Joev

gg-fu-banner.png

Russia pledges allegiance to ISL in order to counter the baltic threat

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I believe that those fighter jets would were neutralized rather quickly after they flew into one of the world's largest and most advanced air forces.

Egypt has one of the worlds largest and most advanced air forces as well and if you include those of Syrian and Iraq (which should be improved for the purposes of this RP)... it far surpasses anything Saudi Arabia could muster. Same situation with the navy, Egypt has the best navy anyway hands down as well as the best army but add those of Syria and Iraq, and what chance does Saudi Arabia have?

I think there is clear moderator bias going on.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Egypt has one of the worlds largest and most advanced air forces as well and if you include those of Syrian and Iraq (which should be improved for the purposes of this RP)... it far surpasses anything Saudi Arabia could muster. Same situation with the navy, Egypt has the best navy anyway hands down as well as the best army but add those of Syria and Iraq, and what chance does Saudi Arabia have?

Saudi would be getting US support which should be more than enough to counter Syria and Iraq

gg-fu-banner.png

Egypt's airforce is waaay behind that of Saudi Arabia's irl, and mainly consists of F-16s, whereas Saudi Arabia has far more advanced aircraft. Your navy and army are quite literally irrelevant, as I'm using air based weapons to counter them both. 

Saudi would be getting US support which should be more than enough to counter Syria and Iraq

Egypt is a major American ally, so It will also be getting US support, and I am playing as Egypt.

Iraq is also an American ally and Syria will be getting Russian support.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Egypt is a major American ally. It will also be getting US support and I am playing as Egypt.

The US being very friendly with the Islamic State and its allies, which, from my understanding, is what you are rping....

Edited by Director

ISL contributes 100,000 men to the swiss

Russia wanted help from the Baltic threat and saw ISL as the only good option.

America supports the Islamists because they want Saudis oil

Egypt's airforce is waaay behind that of Saudi Arabia's irl, and mainly consists of F-16s, whereas Saudi Arabia has far more advanced aircraft. Your navy and army are quite literally irrelevant, as I'm using air based weapons to counter them both. 

Egypt has one of the most sophisticated Air defence systems.

ztt5Wgs.png

ISL had a contribution of 200,000 from Wilayat of Russia