RNN Special Announcement

Ekejen Luish

zu9eHRT.png

Rekishstein would like to hereby announce that refugees who pass a simple background check will be allowed into Rekishstein.

Rekishstein has also opened 3 hotel buildings reserved by the government for occasions such as these:

Balsam-mountain-inn-nc1.jpg

Above: One of the three refugee hotels

Refugees will also be entered into the food stamp program, as well as receive government healthcare. All refugees will also have a tracking device placed in their bloodstream in order to keep Rekishstein in peace.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Then you should definitely list your cabinet on the description on your nation, like what I did.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

What? Oppressing people?

No, just to make sure people stay loyal to the cause. Democracy has been temporarily been suspended and the President (me) and a couple of military officials are in control. Town meetings are also temporarily suspended. Taxes have not been raised, but welfare for the poor has been canceled. Help for the disable has also been suspended.

No, just to make sure people stay loyal to the cause. Democracy has been temporarily been suspended and the President (me) and a couple of military officials are in control. Town meetings are also temporarily suspended. Taxes have not been raised, but welfare for the poor has been canceled. Help for the disable has also been suspended.

So you kill soon to be refugees? You disable helpful programs to support war and violence? Khevin condemns Stainsperg for this.
  • Upvote 1

So you kill soon to be refugees? You disable helpful programs to support war and violence? Khevin condemns Stainsperg for this.

I disabled "helpful" programs because for the poor people, they can now get jobs in the military. As for the disabled, yeah. Their on their own. Sacrifices must be made in war.

Stainsperg banks freezes all assets held in Rekishstein and Khevin.

Edited by Finest

Stainsperg Bank has no assets in Rekishstein.

Approximately 4000 residents have loans on their homes from Stainsperg Banks. Stainsperg banks have increased interest rates from 2.5% to 75% until the travel ban ends.

They own some apartments. 4358 residents have been kicked out and are homeless.

Khevin is strictly against foreign assets. They have never entered Khevin. We monitor all economic activity. Khevin condemns Stainsperg for lying.

(My phone now has the beginning of the sentence "Khevin condemns Stainsperg for" memorized)

Khevin is strictly against foreign assets. They have never entered Khevin. We monitor all economic activity. Khevin condemns Stainsperg for lying.

(My phone now has the beginning of the sentence "Khevin condemns Stainsperg for" memorized)

We used the black market to get the property. It is also owned by subsidies.

(It really memorized it! Lol)

We used the black market to get the property. It is also owned by subsidies.

(It really memorized it! Lol)

Black market has no presence in Khevin. All economic activity is logged and anything that involves Khevin is monitored. No evidence of subsidies. All property is owned by the government.

(Read the wikis!)

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin