Oil/Uranium/Iron - WANTED!

Ibrahim (Banned)

Are you a small nation producing Oil/Uranium/Iron, and you don't have the resources to sell on hand, but you're looking to make big money fast? I will make big purchases from you even if you don't have the resources currently. For example: I want 600 uranium, you charge me 3000 each, I pay you $1,800,000 upfront, and you give me 600 uranium over a set number of days.

Asking prices (subject to change upon negotiation):

Uranium: 3000

Oil: 800

Iron: 1200

The number of days it will take for you to provide the resources depends on how much your nation can produce per day and how much you are willing to sell. The amount of time it takes for you to provide the resources can affect the asking price in the negotiation; generally the shorter the waiting time, the more I will be willing to pay for your resources.

Let me know if you are interested and thank you for reading. :)

Disclaimer: The prices are low because I'm purchasing resources you don't currently have but you will make up this difference from increased daily revenue, due to the large amount of capital that will be injected into your small nation. Any attempts to not meet the deal agreed upon, will lead to grave repercussions for your nation, and smaller nations within your range will be hired to attack you.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I build slowly anyways for iron but last time iron was this high I sold my batch; then it went down to 900 eventually.

I just save my resources to sell for later since eventually prices go really high and 9 times out of 10 someone will buy it.

If you want cheap resources it is better to trade personally with a friend by swapping things you have too much of.

For example: You build coal, bauxite, and lead all of those things I require (I have people who trade me these things anyways for really good deals) and I produce oil, iron, and uranium.

Unfortunately you probably wouldn't give me a good deal anyways and I do 1:1 deals with many friends ie. 1 oil for 1 coal ignoring the market completely and setting up a trade route. Something to consider since I have never been short of resources for a while and usually have plenty. I make just enough oil, uranium, iron to trade for what I need and build my gas/steel/aluminum at the same time. This is just my strategy but it may work for you as well.

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 1

I build slowly anyways for iron but last time iron was this high I sold my batch; then it went down to 900 eventually.

I just save my resources to sell for later since eventually prices go really high and 9 times out of 10 someone will buy it.

This is mainly for smaller nations who want big money very fast :P

$1.8 million/$5 million won't seem much to you but for a smaller nation that is huge and will aid in their development.

If you want cheap resources it is better to trade personally with a friend by swapping things you have too much of.

For example: You build coal, bauxite, and lead all of those things I require (I have people who trade me these things anyways for really good deals) and I produce oil, iron, and uranium.

Unfortunately you probably wouldn't give me a good deal anyways and I do 1:1 deals with many friends ie. 1 oil for 1 coal ignoring the market completely and setting up a trade route. Something to consider since I have never been short of resources for a while and usually have plenty. I make just enough oil, uranium, iron to trade for what I need and build my gas/steel/aluminum at the same time. This is just my strategy but it may work for you as well.

I'm stockpiling for the coming winter (war) unfortunately so I'm not trading anything on the market, just buying.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

$1.8 million/$5 million won't seem much to you but for a smaller nation that is huge and will aid in their development.

Yeah but they can make double selling on market and usually from experience if you don't undercut but sell pretty much lowest there is: ie. lowest is 2500PPU, you sell for 2500PPU people will buy it. Sometimes my resources don't sell but mostly they do when someone wants say 1000 iron and buys up everything until they get that amount.

I'm stockpiling for the coming winter (war) unfortunately so I'm not trading anything on the market, just buying.

I see well alright; but stockpiling raw resources isn't really necessary besides the ones you don't produce yourself and manufactured ones used in war and building. (ignoring those special projects)

Anyways hopefully you get a bite.

Yeah but they can make double selling on market and usually from experience if you don't undercut but sell pretty much lowest there is: ie. lowest is 2500PPU, you sell for 2500PPU people will buy it. Sometimes my resources don't sell but mostly they do when someone wants say 1000 iron and buys up everything until they get that amount.

It will take them a long time to build up those resources to sell on the market. If I gave them say $5 million now they will be able to purchase infra, be able to produce more resources straight away, make more money daily, etc. And then all they will have to do is start giving me the resources over a set period of days. It's the same reason why people take loans from banks; sure they will lose some money this way, but the amount of money they will be able to make from increased daily revenue will probably compensate for it.

I see well alright; but stockpiling raw resources isn't really necessary besides the ones you don't produce yourself and manufactured ones used in war and building. (ignoring those special projects)

Anyways hopefully you get a bite.

Oops, what I meant was: I'm making just about enough raw resources to keep manufacturing. I'm stockpiling manufactured goods; all slots are filled.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

It will take them a long time to build up those resources to sell on the market. If I gave them say $5 million now they will be able to purchase infra, be able to produce more resources straight away, make more money daily, etc. And then all they will have to do is start giving me the resources over a set period of days. It's the same reason why people take loans from banks. Sure they will lose some money this way, but the amount of money they will be able to make from increased daily revenue will probably compensate for it.

Also hopefully you have considered the possibility of myself saying I will trade you 1000 uranium for your up-front money and never actually giving you the resources. Your alliance might not want to attack Arrgh/Roz Wei and as we have seen other alliances/nations probably wouldn't care anyways if you made a public display. (nothing against you specifically but people don't really care about dishonesty these days) Thankfully I am honest and don't scam. (except for when I played Maple Story years back)

Also hopefully you have considered the possibility of myself saying I will trade you 1000 uranium for your up-front money and never actually giving you the resources. Your alliance might not want to attack Arrgh/Roz Wei and as we have seen other alliances/nations probably wouldn't care anyways if you made a public display. (nothing against you specifically but people don't really care about dishonesty these days) Thankfully I am honest and don't scam. (except for when I played Maple Story years back)

I usually have a good nose for when I am being taken for a ride but thanks.

1. I will only be accepting offers that seem legit and that are from smaller nations.

2. I will have a few nations within range who will be willing to take action, on standby, if I where to give out significant amounts of money.

Good to know there are still some honest players though.

ztt5Wgs.png

Alright that's good; glad to hear you have a plan to make sure you can strike back. Hopefully you idea appeals to someone soon. Goodluck!

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 1

I usually have a good nose for when I am being taken for a ride but thanks.

1. I will only be accepting offers that seem legit and that are from smaller nations.

2. I will have a few nations within range who will be willing to take action, on standby, if I where to give out significant amounts of money.

Good to know there are still some honest players though.

You absolutely don't have any nations from TKR.

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

You misread... the OP says "and smaller nations within your range will be hired to attack you."

I'm talking about hiring Arrgh! mercenaries, not about TKR.

Fair enough. Thought I'd clarify for anyone wondering.

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Well I make Uranium and Iron, but #1 your prices are incredibly low compared to what's on the Free Trade Market ("The Government of Canada will not sacrifice despraterly needed revenue and income for ourselves, and our citizens, for a deal with a nation that we do not have incredibly friendly relations with.") And #2...you know what I'd better just shut up here and now.

But good luck finding someone else!

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg