Rick the Dick: Legal complaint against the Moderation team as a whole

Kastor

You could've moved the topic instead of locking it and warning me you jackass.

This is the kinda things I'm talking about. Mods keep abusing their powers and not be lenient with their powers.

Calm the !@#$ down. This is a game. We're not going to read every subforum rule or topic. We make !@#$ing mistakes.

You're always there when it doesnt even matter, but when the forum gets spammed, you're not here for hours. And you always warn people for the dumbest of things that a simple PM could fix.

And stop locking threads for god's sake. Its annoying as hell.

Edited by Kastor
  • Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

• Moderators

From #politicsandwar:

<Kazy> I got 0 warns, so i decided to poke the beast

You intended to antagonize the situation, and not to actually contribute to this discussion. Hence your warn.

From #politicsandwar:

You intended to antagonize the situation, and not to actually contribute to this discussion. Hence your warn.

No, thats not even what I meant from that. I meant that you keep warning the &#33;@#&#036; out of Morgan Fraser so I decided to step in and give the poor guy a break. So if thats your reasoning, remove the &#33;@#&#036;ing warn.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

• Moderators

The moderation's team job is to enforce those rules. You broke it there, and you're breaking it here. A reason we can warn is any statement that disrespects the moderators. The title and the following constitutes that as well:

You could've moved the topic instead of locking it and warning me you jackass.

Inst's posts in the Islamic Extremism thread are constructive, informative, and contributes to how we moderate this sub-forum. Making a post and calling the mods &#33;@#&#036; and dicks does not. So you will get warned once more. 

And this thread is being locked. 

• Administrators

The moderation system is incredibly lenient as is - it takes 7 warns to actually be banned, and each warning point automatically expires after 30 days. We don't need to send you a PM, that's the point of issuing a warning. It's simply a reminder to you what the rules are, and not to break them again.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link