Rozalia vs Ibrahim, on Islamic Misdeeds

Rozalia

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is correct in this matter?

Again with the "your".... sigh.

Just say God and leave it at that.

My god, your god, since when is god pedantic?

I'm just an average person. If you are standing around listening to me, then the fault is your own :P

You've tried hard to establish yourself as a Muslim spokesperson to this community, how can you deny your culpability when the end result is negative?

My god, your god, since when is god pedantic?

Those words are completely inaccurate; that's the point I'm making here.

You are suddenly going from referring to God; to claiming ownership of God; to making yourself out to be God.

You've tried hard to establish yourself as a Muslim spokesperson to this community

Nah, I'm just the only outspoken Muslim in all of Orbis.

how can you deny your culpability when the end result is negative?

That is a matter of perspective.

I don't see the end result as negative at all. Quite the contrary.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Nah, I'm just the only outspoken Muslim in all of Orbis.

So outspoken he refuses in fear to give his view on such a simple matter.

#16. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Ibrahim, since I am at a loss for words, I'll just tell you want I want to say to you in this little video:

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Vivke loves me. It's cool. ;)

This is entirely a matter of one's own religious conviction and I can answer the question any which way I like, without getting in trouble with "British law", but that doesn't mean I'm going to.

Debate On This Question That Was Had In The Heart Of The UK:

Most people would take the fact that I haven't answered that question till now as a "refusal to answer".

1. How many Ahadith have you read?

2. Have you studied Islamic History seriously?

3. Do you know what the conditions are to setting up a Caliphate?

4. Are you aware of the conditions for appointing a Caliph?

If you give me sufficient answers to the above questions then we may have a debate on the matter.

Until then I suggest learning your own personal limits and simply leaving this for Muslims to sort out.

I have a theory and it goes like this I think you won't answer because if you do you could find yourself in the cacky:

• If you answer Yes, the funny boys in blue will be knocking on your door.
  • If you answer No your mates in ISIS and/or other such groups will want to know why

Now this is just a theory, but it is an interesting theory because it is based on what you have said in this thread and might hold water.

In any case, according to one of my old associates whom I shared this thread with, he told me overall you are probably an early 20's troll who has no comprehension of the very tenets you are trying to throw at us as your faith because you fail to comprehend what the basic practice of Brotherly Love means according to Hadith.

I copy and paste the following, I found it in the Telegraph (I think) last night but could only find it here this morning:

Perhaps the most detailed and comprehensive profile of Islamic recruits to terrorism was conducted in 2008 by the British intelligence agency MI5, whose behavioural science unit performed in-depth case studies on “several hundred individuals known to be involved in, or closely associated with, violent extremist activity,†including jihadist fundraisers and would-be suicide bombers. The conclusion is that Muslim terrorists in the West “are a diverse collection of individuals, fitting no single demographic profile, nor do they all follow a typical pathway to violent extremism.†As in other countries, they tend to be either converts or second-generation, native-born children of legal immigrants.

Significantly, fundamentalist Muslim clerics generally have no role in the indoctrination or recruitment of these jihadists. “Far from being Islamist fundamentalists,†the report concludes, “most are religious novices.†Very few have been raised in strongly religious households; in fact, MI5 concludes, “there is evidence that a well-established religious identity actually protects against violent radicalization.â€

Some recruits, the agency notes, “are involved in drug-taking, drinking alcohol and visiting prostitutes.†But they don’t appear to be mentally unstable, lone-wolf characters; in fact, a majority of those over 30 have steady relationships, and most have children. They also tend to be well educated and employed, albeit typically in low-income jobs. Rather than intense monastic religious devotees, they tend to be non-faithful individuals who are drawn to radical peer groups for political or personal, but not religious, reasons. The study concluded that four factors were leading to terrorist radicalization: “trauma,†such as the death of a loved one (10% of terror suspects had experienced this); immigration without family members (a third of extremists had “migrated to Britain alone†as students or labourers); “criminal activity†(two-thirds had criminal records); and “prison†(many were radicalized while serving time).

This article backs up my belief that Ibrahim is really a extremist Muslim and to me your friends words tend to back this belief up.

Well Vasilius just outright obliterated Ibrahim, no surprise of course.

Most people would take it as you at the very least having enough braincells to know that either response you give is bad for you. Most Muslims could very easily answer such a question, and that includes your ISIS heroes... why can't you? Exactly for the reasons I said. And on that note:

#12. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

I think that Ibrahim is not stupid enough to answer the question alas. Unfortunately for him this thread will be of much interest, I am sure, to the police who I sent the logs of IRC to.....

• Upvote 3

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

I have a theory and it goes like this I think you won't answer because if you do you could find yourself in the cacky:

• If you answer Yes, the funny boys in blue will be knocking on your door.
  • If you answer No your mates in ISIS and/or other such groups will want to know why

Now this is just a theory, but it is an interesting theory because it is based on what you have said in this thread and might hold water.

It's no theory as it's quite obviously the case. For a normal Muslim answering no is very easy... heck even the fundamentalists and the extremists see it as easy. The Saudis would say no as even if they support them they see the claim of ISIS as a Caliphate to be illegitimate. Al-Qaeda, extremists themselves, see ISIS's claims as illegitimate. Of course even ISIS would find it a simple question as they would easily say yes.

Ibrahim here however for all his talk of beliefs and standing by them is a coward. He believes in ISIS and it shows through his disgusting posts that spit on the dead and attempts to whitewash the crimes of ISIS... however when directly questioned he knows that firstly he can't say no as that invalidates all the previous disgusting posting he has done, and secondly that if he says yes then that is reason enough to arrest him for being a genocide, terrorist, and nutjob supporter. However not only do you do all that, but you in essence label every Muslim who doesn't support the murderous ISIS apostates (that is ISIS's view on the matter after all) and a beheading is all they apparently deserve under your beliefs. 

And honestly I'm sick of it. Seeing your nation be "Islamic State", even your new name Ibrahim which is quite clearly named after that lunatic butcher Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who has it as his Caliph name. I mean if that is tolerated then why is Nazi Germany/Adolf Hitler banned? 

#17. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

I can stand by everything I say unlike yourself who when confronted cowers in fear. Flaming implies that I am trolling you or saying untrue things... no flower, you're a fanatical terrorist (ISIS) supporter and everyone here knows it. 

#18. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

• Upvote 3

Keep flaming/baiting and see how far it gets you, Rozalia.

As for everyone else it was nice talking to you & I apologise if anything I said offended you (not my intention) bye! :D

Looks like he finally went back under his bridge.

• Upvote 3

• Administrators

I do not deem this thread to be a debate any longer, it's devolved into personal (ad hominem) attacks. I'd say this is time for everyone in disagreement here to simply agree to disagree, and move on. The debate forum is here for you to debate - not call each other names and belittle one another with personal attacks and name calling. 

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link