Espionage Bug

Nintendo

I believe I have found an bug when viewing the espionage page. Here is the bug:

1. I go to my alliance page and view our current wars.

2. I click on a nation's name from that alliance wars page that I am thinking about running an Espionage mission on.

3. Click on Espionage to see the Estimated Odds. For me, this will usually say ~30-60 (it various obviously).

Now, lets say I don't like those odds.

4. I click on the Alliance button from the left hand menu (to go to my alliance page).

5. Go to my alliance war screen and click on that nation's name again.

6. Click on Espionage and the odds are always greater or ~99.

I know the odds can change each time you few that page, but I'm able to consistently get better odds by following these steps. I get similar results by simply pressing the back button on the browser and then the espionage button again, however the results are a bit more varied.

I also seems your odds are always lowest the first time you view that espionage page.

Edited by Nintendo

• Administrators

If you're getting better odds by visiting the page via the same URL on a different page, it's totally coincidence. Your odds are based on your spies and their spies, your operation type, and safety level, and are then obscured by some factor. How you get to the page, though, has absolutely no effect on your odds.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

If you're getting better odds by visiting the page via the same URL on a different page, it's totally coincidence. Your odds are based on your spies and their spies, your operation type, and safety level, and are then obscured by some factor. How you get to the page, though, has absolutely no effect on your odds.

The same thing happened to me, it showed ~99%, I did an attack, I failed, I look back, and it's around ~30%.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

• Administrators

The odds are obfuscated, that means you'll never see a true representation of what your chances are, just an estimation. If you reload the page, you'll see a different estimation each time.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link