VE's Breach of Sovergnty and Federation

Lannan13

In recent events VE has declared war against Guardian. I was once appart of VE, but recently left after their attrocities. The soul purpose of the alliance is a general protection of a group of nations against outside threats. They began to call up the drums of war and demand that every nation surrender their sovergnty and ruin their own nation's to prepare for war. Then when war came there was no reason as to why it was occuring. They only merely assigned groups to fight other nations. I was sent a "Strongly worded" letter from their Secretary of Defense warning that what I did in defending my own sovergnty and protesting the entire time was an act of cowardness. Not only am I offended that someone wants to give me a lession on courage when I've been to Marine Corps Depot Parris Island Marine Boot Camp, but they slam me for protecting my sovergnty. I am very Libertarian and they declare war on me for protecting my beliefs. This is a great appalling action by them that not only due they resort to their totalitarian views, but they insist that we are to bow to their comand and surrender our sovergnty. I am greatly appalled that this alliance has violated my freedoms and they insist that I pay for not surrendering them.

Sincerely yours,

Kyro

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

how does them gearing up for war and then asking their nations for loyalty to fight a war a breach of your nations sovereignty?

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light