Attacks on Donsy Land

Adamstan

So not sure if I should be posting this here. But I got 3 users sending me offers to help find people to attack Donsy Land

I am not sure should I report this, but I am worried that if I accept this offer I could get banned.  So could someone please give me more details on this?

The 3 users that messaged me this are James Town, SINDH, and Nowy England.

The original mail I got from the exact 3 users is this

Hi, I am looking to find someone to destroy this nation for me. I can pay up to $3 million for this mission, and 5 credits which will be transferred to your account.

I am offering a down payment of $1 million to upfront to attack him, then the rest once the attacks on him are complete.

If he is not in your attacking range, finding someone that can nuke him will get you $500k.

Are you interested?

• Administrators

You don't have to worry about being banned.

However, there may be some political repercussions if you carry out any attacks, that is ultimately between you and the other players.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You have some loose definitions for utterly humiliated. Also, I am thrilled 2 people I have never attacked want me to get attacked/ nuked. 

Given the fact that his girlfriend Kimmy was begging/threatening me to stop the war from the beginning... I think I have a pretty solid definition of the word.

ztt5Wgs.png

I seem to remember Donsy raiding us a while ago, would anyone object if I attacked?

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I too would pledge 2.5 Million more to anyone who helps to destroy Odd Squad, If you wish to pm me i am sure i can find many more who would also give money to a cause.  

-Charming doesnt care what happens to us as we are just a piece of a machine to take care of all.  We are ready to fight and nothing you do can stop what we are committed to make happen a reality-

So not sure if I should be posting this here. But I got 3 users sending me offers to help find people to attack Donsy Land

I am not sure should I report this, but I am worried that if I accept this offer I could get banned.  So could someone please give me more details on this?

The 3 users that messaged me this are James Town, SINDH, and Nowy England.

The original mail I got from the exact 3 users is this

Hi, I am looking to find someone to destroy this nation for me. I can pay up to $3 million for this mission, and 5 credits which will be transferred to your account.

I am offering a down payment of $1 million to upfront to attack him, then the rest once the attacks on him are complete.

If he is not in your attacking range, finding someone that can nuke him will get you $500k.

Are you interested?

I never sent you any email, I'm sure its fun being a liar.