Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Trump's response? "I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible because the government is so wasteful, they take the tax money and throw it down the drain, they spent 4 trillion in the middle east and we can't fix a road or a bridge".

That's what you call avoiding the question. If the government is wasteful then right response, the patriotic response, is to introduce reforms such as more accurate accounting for public spending to reduce waste and inefficiency, but then again the US government has been around for a long time so I'm fairly sure the US government has introduced reforms to reduce waste. I mean can you please give me some some actual evidence of waste in US govt spending? And by "waste" I mean funding allocated to something which was embezzled or not spend on what it was meant to be. "The Government spends money on something I don't want them to spend it on" is not "waste", it's just a political difference of opinion.

If Trump doesn't want government money spent in the Middle-East then he should put that in his election manifesto, he should not try and undermine the very basis of taxation and government spending itself, which is one of the very foundations upon which governments operate. He's basically encouraging people to avoid or evade taxes using some nebulous word "waste" (without giving examples) instead of maintaining that paying ones taxes is the basis of being a good citizen, if the government cannot collect taxes, or the majority of citizens try to avoid/evade taxes then the society will break down. Taxation is the law, no different than other laws against crime.

If anything it just proves Trump is a selfish unpatriotic man who only cares about himself and only wants the Presidency for personal power. A patriotic person loves taxation because it means the government is spending more money to uplift and help their less well-off fellow countrymen. If anything taxation all over the world needs to be reformed so it's levied less on the poor and more on large corporations and wealthy individuals.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

That's what you call avoiding the question. If the government is wasteful then right response, the patriotic response, is to introduce reforms such as more accurate accounting for public spending to reduce waste and inefficiency, but then again the US government has been around for a long time so I'm fairly sure the US government has introduced reforms to reduce waste. I mean can you please give me some some actual evidence of waste in US govt spending? And by "waste" I mean funding allocated to something which was embezzled or not spend on what it was meant to be. "The Government spends money on something I don't want them to spend it on" is not "waste", it's just a political difference of opinion.

If Trump doesn't want government money spent in the Middle-East then he should put that in his election manifesto, he should not try and undermine the very basis of taxation and government spending itself, which is one of the very foundations upon which governments operate. He's basically encouraging people to avoid or evade taxes using some nebulous word "waste" (without giving examples) instead of maintaining that paying ones taxes is the basis of being a good citizen, if the government cannot collect taxes, or the majority of citizens try to avoid/evade taxes then the society will break down. Taxation is the law, no different than other laws against crime.

If anything it just proves Trump is a selfish unpatriotic man who only cares about himself and only wants the Presidency for personal power. A patriotic person loves taxation because it means the government is spending more money to uplift and help their less well-off fellow countrymen. If anything taxation all over the world needs to be reformed so it's levied less on the poor and more on large corporations and wealthy individuals.

America could have literally burned 4 trillion dollars and spent the money wiser than what they did in the middle east. It was a waste.

??? You missed the part where he has said he favours non-intervention and doesn't want to do "nation building"? He's said it before when it comes to such things. The government has made it so that competing while based in America is impossible in a lot of areas, that outsourcing becomes inevitable. You may think it's patriotic to stay in country at all costs, very noble yes, but then you would go out of business due to how things are set up. People talk about Trump's foreign businesses for example, but if he'd had them all based in America many would be bust and then they'd laugh and say he's a crappy businessman. Trump wants to change the environment so companies can compete while based in America, not rocket science so why you keep saying "well he should change things" when his platform is based on changing things is most odd. 

I'm for big government and supporting my fellow countrymen and regardless I think you're letting that communism trap you in foolishness. You really think it's such a good thing to give money to a corrupt government that cuts and cuts to give more and more to their puppeteers? I always see you saying Trump ain't genuine unless he up and gives all his money away so why don't you? Give the globalists all your money and what will it get you? In fact lets say your communism happens tomorrow but the government uses it to simply feed themselves and their puppeteers, that a good thing? Of course not. 

If government is corrupt, then the solution is to make it less corrupt, if it's wasteful then make it less wasteful. Government is fundamentally a good thing and without social organization we'd still be living in caves. Trump says he's against government intervention yet says he wants to build/repair bridges and roads, well who do you think is going to do that? The private sector? Do you want tolls on every bridge and road you travel on?

...well who do you think is going to do that? The private sector? Do you want tolls on every bridge and road you travel on?

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

new_forum_sig_2.png

If government is corrupt, then the solution is to make it less corrupt, if it's wasteful then make it less wasteful. Government is fundamentally a good thing and without social organization we'd still be living in caves. Trump says he's against government intervention yet says he wants to build/repair bridges and roads, well who do you think is going to do that? The private sector? Do you want tolls on every bridge and road you travel on?

Less corrupt and wasteful? Trump has talked out against corruption in the parties and globalism. Pretty sure that fits the bill.

As for the rest I don't think you quite understand. Are you not aware that the big attack on Trump by Conservative zealots (as in those guys who think if you're not 100% Conservative + the religious stuff then you're a Liberal) is that Trump is too Liberal and too big government? Take for example immigration and globalism. To the zealots the free movement and cheap workers for businesses be it here or abroad is the most holy thing in the world... Trump attacks this so they've been against him thus far. In regards to the government he too is out of step with them as he believes the government should involve itself when necessary. His response quite simply was he's a Conservative but it's the Republican party, not the Conservative party. 

You basically talk as if Trump is Mitt Romney or something. 

nYmib4.png

Made all the better as the Clinton Foundation pays men 38% more than women. 

"Behold" says Clinton, he says women will make the same if they can do as good a job (and as many hours it should be added). That vile sexist monster. Everyone knows equality is giving women more pay for doing less and worse work. 

So a a "controversy" (damn that word is overused) is that Trump acted as his own press guy 25 years back, made all the more because Trump denies it. It seems to be that Trump leaked it himself as the only other person with the tape has denied it. What does this mean?

1: Dominating the news was attacks on him based on tax, they then jumped on this which they thought was better.

2: Washington Post who constantly attacks Trump looks like a joke for jumping at running a piece without checking the sources.

3: People become more likely to ignore the media's attacks if they're pedaling jokes like this.

4: Bringing up Trump's 25 year old tape gives him good reason to bring up Hillary's tape from that time frame of her bragging about getting a man she knew was a child rapist off. 

Trump has trained her well. I love how one of Wolf's attempts at protecting Clinton was, "If you say Trump's tape from 25 years ago doesn't matter then what does Hillary's tape from 35 years ago matter?"... oh I don't know. Trump's tape if it's him is him having some fun. Hillary's is her bragging about getting a bloody child rapist off the hook in court.

Note that all this came after the Washington Post set out with 20 investigators to "dig up dirt", mostly based on the many models Trump has dated so Trump had good reason to believe this "dirt" he sent their way would be pounced on. 

Edited by Rozalia

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/731891802920255490

Soros' organisation now also posting attack ads that come off as positive for the Donald.

I laughed at the image of the ruined factory with "Make America Great Again" over it. Do they actually think that comes off negative or something? 

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/may/16/donald-trump-david-cameron-sadiq-khan-video

The Donald responds to David Cuckmoron and Uncle Tom Khan. In particular Trump was irritated that after having congratulated and wished him well, Mr Khan would say such nasty things. Trump has said he'll remember this. As for CallMeDave he's said he wants to have a good relationship but perhaps he doesn't want one (considering he won't be in his job much longer it doesn't matter much). If someone he is still prime minister by the time Trump is president expect Trump to tell him to "drop to your knees".

A reminder folks that the New York Times who did the above is owned by Carlos Slim who is Mexican which we know are all criminals, drug dealers And rapists are trying to influence the election alongside all the other filth such as Soros. Carlos Slim owns a lot of Mexico shall we say and he loves open borders because they benefit Mexico and himself even more importantly very well indeed. 

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/16/panama-papers-reveal-george-soros-deep-money-ties-to-secretive-weapons-intel-firm.html

That snake Soros is secretively involved in the weapons business and has been bribing Clinton since forever. Shocked I tell you though I'm a bit iffy on this... he apparently had a lot to do with these leaks so to implicate himself in things seems most odd... 

Edited by Rozalia