OBL Game bug

Marco Polo

Because it was a bug that was not supposed to happen http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7859-obl-fairness/

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

If you go into your OBL page and click OBL players, you still see people with overall rating of 101.1... I worked so hard to get my top players over 100 lol... It was fun beating bombers and other top OBL players today

And another thing, JEAN is the new number one player, all his stats say 100, but his overall score says 102.5 while my player Barry Bonds has the glitched stats and is still less, sheepy, your getting close, but something still not right.

"Head-shots for days"

• Administrators

It's still a bug, apparently. I'll state it again and let me be really clear:

No one should be able to go over 100 in any stat.

If that happens, it will get reset back to 100, and I will do my best to fix the error that caused the player to exceed 100.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link