More Sport's

ThatAussieBloke01

G'day everyone, sorry if this sounds a bit whiny but here are my 2 cents so. 

As an Australian (clearly) baseball doesn't really mean anything to me.

I wouldn't mind seeing the implementing of more sports available to a nation using the same idea/set up as the baseball team these sports may include.

- Rugby Union 

- Rugby League

- Cricket

- Soccer

Just some general international games. As well as this games specific to some nations/regions could be added so for Australia we have AFL and America/Canada has Grid Iron and hockey, England has Gaelic football. What ever floats peoples boat I guess.

Cheers, any input would be appreciated.

• Administrators

I've already stated that no other games will be coded into the game. There is, already, a community for soccer called FOFA, and you're welcome to start/manage your own for any sport you'd like.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I've already stated that no other games will be coded into the game. There is, already, a community for soccer called FOFA, and you're welcome to start/manage your own for any sport you'd like.

Why baseball why not basketball???

Why baseball why not basketball???

Because baseball is easier to simulate. He already stated all of these things on the OBL update thread.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.