Document Drop

Fraggle

I don't normally reply to posts, but I enjoy getting the record correct. I did not quit GPA. I would never have quit GPA. They allowed me to bury myself deep inside a neutral alliance and build a nuke program while nobody knowing what was going on. I was kicked out over two things. The first was spying, which if anyone knows me by now knows that I spy at will. Big deal, what at you fools going to do about it? The other reason was the "massive loan" of 4.5 million dollars. GPA had a stupid policy of paying only 10K a day on late fess. It was worth me "paying those" down the road and building the nuke program. Damn Spryo and the other idiot screwed that plan up. I did not leave GPA. I was kicked out and anyone in leadership at the time will say the same.

Yes, you were booted out for spying, which as you may recall led to other problems for the GPA in other instances. However, I was GPA leadership at the time we expelled you and I stand by that decision as it was the right thing to do.
  • Upvote 1

Yes, you were booted out for spying, which as you may recall led to other problems for the GPA in other instances. However, I was GPA leadership at the time we expelled you and I stand by that decision as it was the right thing to do.

Yet you didn't kick out others for spying. Lets not pretend you made some brave principled decision here. 

Yet you didn't kick out others for spying. Lets not pretend you made some brave principled decision here.

You'd know all about making those sorts of decisions, right? I recall a certain coup attempt by you, followed by impeachment. You can't really take the high road, lets see, hmm, ever.

As for kicking "others" out, if you're referring to Grillick, I was bound by the charter and couldn't remove a fellow triumvir.

• Upvote 1

You'd know all about making those sorts of decisions, right? I recall a certain coup attempt by you, followed by impeachment. You can't really take the high road, lets see, hmm, ever.

As for kicking "others" out, if you're referring to Grillick, I was bound by the charter and couldn't remove a fellow triumvir.

Firstly I was never impeached as I left before any such could ever be dealt against me. Secondly I had enough reason to remove both Grillick and yourself had you not ran to Rose for your attempt to hold a rigged vote full of misinformation to make sure GPA couldn't ever go against what you wanted it to be. Thirdly while you and the monkeys you've trained to attack me on something they have no idea of may throw petty insults at me over it, those who were there (GPA members) I've had many come to me and tell me how correct I was which is called vindication. Finally I can take the high road certainly with you as I always made principled honest decisions and faced the consequences... you? When accused of your conduct in regards to how the vote was held and sold your response was to pin all the blame on Grillick behind his back. How honest you are eh?

Wrong you could have easily. Not just Grillck either but painting him the bad guy you are no stranger to so no surprise.