International Flemish Bank

Juan Carter

NEW UPDATES !!!

The IFB is now Offering Loans but for security reasons Nation Score Does Determine the Maximum amount anyone is allowed to borrow more information is available on the IFB forums, to apply for loans you must join the International Flemish Bank Forums here at http://nationalflemishbank.boards.net/

HELP WANTED 

The IFB is also looking to hire more employee, Wages are 10,000 a day, but pay will be every Friday. Employees get insurance  meaning if attacked the bank will cover up to 75% of the damage to your nation for a fee of 2,000 a turn and are not to declare war on nations unless required by your personal alliance. The IFB does not concern it self with alliance politics. You also Receive a bonus of one time  200,000 for New Account a player opens up with you. For every New Employee that joins thanks to your recruitment you shall receive 10% of what their wage is on your account ( they wont get their wages docked, but you just get another 1,000 added to your wage). 

Loan Terms
Loans of 250,000 and smaller have a 2% interest Fee
Loans of 500,000 between 250,001 have a 3% interest Fee
Loans of 1,000,000 or larger have a 5% interest Fee
For Security Reasons 

Required Information for Loans
Nation Name:
Nation link:
Leader Name:
Nation Score:
Alliance (optional):
Requested Amount:
Reason for Loan:
Who will repay your loan:
(as in if you or your alliance or friend ect ect)
Nation Score Limits
Nation score of 50 or smaller will only be Lent 250,000 These Loans have a 7 day duration. for every Late day a fee of 25,000 is added
Nation Score of 50-100 will only be Lent 500,000 these loans have a 14 day Duration. For every late day, a fee of 50,000 is added
Nation Score of 101-500 will only be Lent 1.5 million  these Loans have a 21 Day Duration and again ever late Day Results in a fee of 100,000 
Nation Scores 501 and Higher will be Lent no more than 5 million These Loans have a 28 day Duration and every Late Day Results in a fee of 200,000
Insurance Account:
Insurance Account- If you want protection for your nation against raiders, we cant offer that, join an alliance for it may i suggest Union of Imperial States, but we can offer Rebuilding Aid, but like any insurance we have packages. 4 to be Exact.
standard Package costs 2,000 a Day, but if attacked we will only pay up to 50% of your damages.
Silver Package costs 6,000 a day, but if attacked, we will pay 70% of the damages.
Gold Package Costs 18,000 a day but if attacked we will pay 80% of the damages done to your cities , and provide 50 munitions and 25 aluminum to help you rebuild. 
Platinum Package costs a steep 54,000 a day, but even if you are the attacker or defender, once your war is over, 100% of damages done to your cities will be repaired and you will get 100 munitions and 50 aluminum you will also receive reparations for the destroyed units ( resources not included ).

Applying for Insurance is Easy all you need is the following
Nation Power:
Nation Name:
Nation Link:
Alliance:
Leader Name:
Package:

Where do i sign up?
on the Forums, or at the IFBs Official Forums  at http://nationalflemishbank.boards.net/
Edited by Juan Carter

Nation Name: Rekishstein
Nation link: Under my Avatar
Leader Name: Golen II
Nation Score: 367.6
Alliance (optional): Uranicus Socialitas
Requested Amount: $1.5million
Reason for Loan: Buy credits
Who will repay your loan: Me

This is very small

Loan Terms
Loans of 250,000 and smaller have a 2% interest Fee
Loans of 500,000 between 250,001 have a 3% interest Fee
Loans of 1,000,000 or larger have a 5% interest Fee
For Security Reasons 

Required Information for Loans

Nation Name:

Nation link:

Leader Name:

Nation Score:

Alliance (optional):

Requested Amount:

Reason for Loan:

Who will repay your loan:

Nation Score Limits
Nation score of 50 or smaller will only be Lent 250,000 These Loans have a 7 day duration. for every Late day a fee of 25,000 is added
Nation Score of 50-100 will only be Lent 500,000 these loans have a 14 day Duration. For every late day, a fee of 50,000 is added
Nation Score of 101-500 will only be Lent 1.5 million  these Loans have a 21 Day Duration and again ever late Day Results in a fee of 100,000 
Nation Scores 501 and Higher will be Lent no more than 5 million These Loans have a 28 day Duration and every Late Day Results in a fee of 200,000
Insurance Account:
Insurance Account- If you want protection for your nation against raiders, we cant offer that, join an alliance for it may i suggest Union of Imperial States, but we can offer Rebuilding Aid, but like any insurance we have packages. 4 to be Exact.

standard Package costs 2,000 a Day, but if attacked we will only pay up to 50% of your damages.

Silver Package costs 6,000 a day, but if attacked, we will pay 70% of the damages.

Gold Package Costs 18,000 a day but if attacked we will pay 80% of the damages done to your cities , and provide 50 munitions and 25 aluminum to help you rebuild. 

Platinum Package costs a steep 54,000 a day, but even if you are the attacker or defender, once your war is over, 100% of damages done to your cities will be repaired and you will get 100 munitions and 50 aluminum you will also receive reparations for the destroyed units ( resources not included ).

Applying for Insurance is Easy all you need is the following

Nation Power:

Nation Name:

Nation Link:

Alliance:

Leader Name:

Package:

Where do i sign up?
on the Forums, or at the IFBs Official Forums  at http://nationalflemishbank.boards.net/

Sounds cool in theory but can you afford it?

I destroyed 750 infra and lost 600 in a war. The total cost of that would probably be closer to 4 million at my (and his) level. But with your nation size if I had Platinum Insurance would you be able to afford it?

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Nation Name: Rekishstein
Nation link: Under my Avatar
Leader Name: Golen II
Nation Score: 367.6
Alliance (optional): Uranicus Socialitas
Requested Amount: $1.5million
Reason for Loan: Buy credits
Who will repay your loan: Me

The Loan Application is Accepted. You have 21 days to repay the Loan, with 5% interest, also you must understand that ever day late, you receive an added 100,000 to your debt, but anyways congrats on your loan Mr.Golen

Sounds cool in theory but can you afford it?

I destroyed 750 infra and lost 600 in a war. The total cost of that would probably be closer to 4 million at my (and his) level. But with your nation size if I had Platinum Insurance would you be able to afford it?

Okay so i dont think i was Clear, We will only provide insurance for Damages caused to you, We will not repay the damages you did, On another note, Yes i can definitely fork Over 4,000,000 but only if the damages you sustained would cost 4,000,00. In order to make an insurance claim we would need a screen shot of the war reports, we would need, the total amount of your Damages ( you can find this in the war timeline), and your unit losses, and Finally, the Price of 100 Infrastructure to purchase in your cities. that way we can provide the correct amount of money rather than giving you 2,000,000 when you needed 1,854,239 or 2,891,432.  I have the means to loan out money, and insurance payouts.  

Edited by Juan Carter

Nation Name: MWK
Nation link:6769
Leader Name:KJI
Nation Score:2,059
Alliance (optional):US
Requested Amount:50M
Reason for Loan:4 all of the infra
Who will repay your loan:myself

Nation Power:2,059

Nation Name:MWK
Nation Link:6769
Alliance:US
Leader Name:KJI
Package:Platinum

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

1. No im not another player

2. I get this money from Investor

3. Who ever asked for 50,000,000 dollars, the bank doesn't have more than 10,000,000 and your loan application is therefore declined, what i will do how ever is accept your insurance 

request you must make Payments of 54,000 a day