Are there plans to buff the nuclear weapon defensive project?

Spooner

Sheepy, I'm interested in starting to build some nuclear weapons. However, I'm wondering if there's plans to buff the Vital Defense System: from 20% to 50% block-rate, like you did with the Iron Dome awhile back.

I think that missiles are relatively well balanced in comparison to nuclear weapons, but I know you often consider game updates without announcing them until the change goes live. Since the nuclear weapons project is such a massive investment, I was curious if you were going to "buff" the defense system anytime soon, which would change my calculations.

Cheers,

-Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

He said he wouldn't, given the calculations and the money spent on the nuclear research project. And I can't find that post that he made about it, but it is somewhere in game discussion on a similar topic. 

Edit: Found it, it was under Game Suggestions- http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7236-make-the-vital-defense-system-more-effective-or-lower-the-cost/

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

He said he wouldn't, given the calculations and the money spent on the nuclear research project. And I can't find that post that he made about it, but it is somewhere in game discussion on a similar topic. 

That's a two sided coin since the Vital Defense System is almost as expensive. 

IpHGyGc.png

That's a two sided coin since the Vital Defense System is almost as expensive. 

lol, not my words. No need to convince me. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I don't know if this is a possible suggestion, but whether it gets buffed or not, it would be decent if you can buy a project like the vital defense system and buying another one would increase the likelihood of being blocked. So if now it were 20% but you buy a 2nd one, it could stack and do 40% but I have no idea if that would be a good idea.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: