TDX Preliminary Exploit Investigation Report

Morgan

Instead of posting your trash you could read the reports.

Especially the financial things makes clear, we had no doubt of lasts income.

If it would have been so EASY to figure out, he would have been banned quite earlier, wouldn't he?

You guys throwing stones after he got unveiled. Didn't hear a single voice of you before.

So instead of throwing all your stones to us, and calling us ignorant all the time - try to figure out why YOU didn't noticed, or atleast didn't report to sheepy.

Or why Sheepy took so long to get him banned? Yes, it's coz it WASNT easy to figure out.

You could have make some presumptions but that's no proof for anything.

I also like Roma, he's telling he noticed it. But he didn't report it in anyway. He just took the advantage? For god sake, that's rude.

Atleast I can say, I had no idea of last187 exploiting money. 

Had no doubt of his amazing income (according to the 10% tax he paid to alliance, you can recalculate his income, and he did quite a lot.)

So instead of beeing so rude to us, give us proof we were aware of that situation and used this exploited money consciously.

Edited by BigEll

If it would have been so EASY to figure out, he would have been banned quite earlier, wouldn't he?

You guys throwing stones after he got unveiled. Didn't hear a single voice of you before.

So instead of throwing all your stones to us, and calling us ignorant all the time - try to figure out why YOU didn't noticed, or atleast didn't report to sheepy.

Or why Sheepy took so long to get him banned? Yes, it's coz it WASNT easy to figure out.

I also like Roma, he's telling he noticed it. But he didn't report it in anyway. He just took the advantage? For god sake, that's rude.

Had no doubt of his amazing income (according to the 10% tax he paid to alliance, you can recalculate his income, and he did quite a lot.)

So instead of beeing so rude to us, give us proof we were aware of that situation and used this exploited money consciously.

you mean the trash where sheepy trashed your report entirely?

please,go on.

It's not our job, it's the job of the alliance that the hacker was in. Where Morgan had his convo with last, how the loving !@#$ could you not see what last187 was doing?

And when he only made the amount he did, how could you not notice the 100+ weekly he deposited into the bank, with more left over to build his nation? *shakes head*

Just because he did quite a lot for the aa doesn't mean his hacking was right.

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Yes, we just sat idle filling in two investigation threads on this forum trying to prove to Sheepy that last187 was cheating. The rest of us didn't have any trouble noticing.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6567-is-last187-cheating/

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6569-potential-multis/

The reason Sheepy couldn't BAN him earlier was because in order to do that, he needed to PROVE that something against the game rules was being abused. What we are making a racket about is the fact that there was evidence enough to lead straight to the conclusion that last187 was cheating in some way. This doesn't mean we're accusing the Terradoxian government of cheating - I don't really think anyone is - but what we're saying is that it's not exactly impressive that the evidence was not even noticed by the people who were handling these ridiculous amounts of money.

I didn't report it? I guess that's why I am the only member of Terradoxia who helped with the accusations in the two investigation threads I linked above.

As for "taking the advantage," during last187's entire time of "funding," I received one $8 million grant which I had specifically requested, and I received a $10 million "growth program" thing sent to me by Morgan, and I wasn't even enrolled in the growth program (Sheepy already removed some of it to be safe anyway). Meanwhile, according to Seabasstion's information, Morgan and Erusea received a collective $100 million. You also happened to receive $30 million yourself. So what's this about me "taking the advantage?"

• Upvote 2

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Yes, we just sat idle filling in two investigation threads on this forum trying to prove to Sheepy that last187 was cheating. The rest of us didn't have any trouble noticing.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6567-is-last187-cheating/

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6569-potential-multis/

The reason Sheepy couldn't BAN him earlier was because in order to do that, he needed to PROVE that something against the game rules was being abused. What we are making a racket about is the fact that there was evidence enough to lead straight to the conclusion that last187 was cheating in some way. This doesn't mean we're accusing the Terradoxian government of cheating - I don't really think anyone is - but what we're saying is that it's not exactly impressive that the evidence was not even noticed by the people who were handling these ridiculous amounts of money.

I didn't report it? I guess that's why I am the only member of Terradoxia who helped with the accusations in the two investigation threads I linked above.

As for "taking the advantage," during last187's entire time of "funding," I received one $8 million grant which I had specifically requested, and I received a $10 million "growth program" thing sent to me by Morgan, and I wasn't even enrolled in the growth program (Sheepy already removed some of it to be safe anyway). Meanwhile, according to Seabasstion's information, Morgan and Erusea received a collective $100 million. You also happened to receive $30 million yourself. So what's this about me "taking the advantage?"

My point exactly. They are as bright as a 2-watt light bulb for not even having a fishy smell of cheating. Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Just found these

Shellhound, on 12 Jul 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

[02:12] <~Sheepy> http://politicsandwa...liance-affairs/

[02:12] <~Sheepy> Whoops

[02:12] <~Sheepy> http://politicsandwa...igative-report/

[02:12] <~Sheepy> It's not my place to post in there

[02:12] <~Sheepy> http://pastebin.com/uRdKLFc0butthis is the response I had typed up

[02:12] <Shellhound> Sheepy, you can't say something after you ignored my request to skype you.

[02:12] <~Sheepy> Will someone please post something similar at least, and call them out on their faulty math

[02:13] <~Sheepy> Using his most recent tax record is ridiuclous

Sheepy wants you to read the pastebin.

Just found these

Shellhound, on 12 Jul 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

[02:12] <~Sheepy> http://politicsandwa...liance-affairs/

[02:12] <~Sheepy> Whoops

[02:12] <~Sheepy> http://politicsandwa...igative-report/

[02:12] <~Sheepy> It's not my place to post in there

[02:12] <~Sheepy> http://pastebin.com/uRdKLFc0butthis is the response I had typed up

[02:12] <Shellhound> Sheepy, you can't say something after you ignored my request to skype you.

[02:12] <~Sheepy> Will someone please post something similar at least, and call them out on their faulty math

[02:13] <~Sheepy> Using his most recent tax record is ridiuclous

Sheepy wants you to read the pastebin.

Wrong thread, Sheepy wrote that for the economic investigative report thing. Shellhound already posted it there.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

That is why individuals are accusing the TX government of trying to cover up the affair, but failing making them "incompetent". 

Figure what out? You are practically saying he was cheating. However you are more concerned to prove how hard it was to figure out that you forgot your alliance is trying to prove him innocent. Maybe "Instead of posting your trash you could read the reports."

No proof.... You are practically admitting there was a money advantage. But you are making "presumptions"  about what I think about the alliance based on a few prevalent comments.You are mad that Roma didn't report this affair?  Again I ask what is there to report? Are you admitting to something?

Where is that record? If it is posted link it to me because I personally don't know where to look. That would have more proof than the Skype messages.

It is not a matter of being aware. It is a matter of if the act was ever committed which by your statements it clearly did occur. But the only proof I have is you "Had no doubt of his amazing income" so you knew it was his money you were using. In addition to knowing it was an "advantage" And if you weren't aware of the situation you certainly are now. "I had no idea of last187 exploiting money."

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Where is that record? If it is posted link it to me because I personally don't know where to look. That would have more proof than the Skype messages.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7352-tdx-ministry-of-economics-internal-investigative-report/

Read it.

It kinda explains why we couldnt be aware of it.

That's no kind of "incompetence", it's more like the competence of last187 to hide so well.

I'd like to see some1 understanding our point of view. It wasn't that obv. as everyone is trying to point it.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7352-tdx-ministry-of-economics-internal-investigative-report/

Read it.

It kinda explains why we couldnt be aware of it.

That's no kind of "incompetence", it's more like the competence of last187 to hide so well.

I'd like to see some1 understanding our point of view. It wasn't that obv. as everyone is trying to point it.

Except it was...

You've literally just said to the world "We are just too stupid", Last187 wasn't even hiding well. One thing a cheater should never do is become the #1 nation :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Honestly I was hoping to see his revenue page and the chart showing how it changed over time with the payments he made to the TX bank and his trade records which would cross reference his resource production and income.

But y'all have acknowledged he cheated. The money you have been using is cheat money. TX was open to getting rid of that money. Problem solved?

Yet y'all are posting like you're going to get banned for involvement....just seems guilty. Especially since the threat didn't exist till y'all created it. Sheepy was clearly moving on from TX. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Honestly I was hoping to see his revenue page and the chart showing how it changed over time with the payments he made to the TX bank and his trade records which would cross reference his resource production and income.

But y'all have acknowledged he cheated. The money you have been using is cheat money. TX was open to getting rid of that money. Problem solved?

Yet y'all are posting like you're going to get banned for involvement....just seems guilty. Especially since the threat didn't exist till y'all created it. Sheepy was clearly moving on from TX. 

Shoes may still be vertically displaced.

At the time of the cheating, we were unaware. Last time I can possibly say it. 

I didn't even accuse you lol I was just saying it appears guilty. 

Nobody understands more than us how bad of a situation this is, and how bad it looks for us for not catching it. 

Nobody understands more than us how bad of a situation this is, and how bad it looks for us for not catching it. 

Considering most have stated this thread was unnecessary... seems like paranoia to me. 

Sure it looks bad but y'all keep trying to pass the blame (stating how hard it was to catch) instead of accepting you made a mistake and move on.

Hdh3TqS.gif

Morgan's nose can't smell worth a shit. Which is prolly why he didn't smell the fish.