WTF

Dwemyrn

31 spies against 15 spies

Op: Sabotage Spies

Safety: Extremely Covert

Operational Cost: $1,610,807.25

Odds: 94%

Why are the odds not 100% I have double his spies. my odds should be much greater than 94% if this is supposed to be like this, spies really really suck now.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7102-spy-discussion-why-the-system-is-good/#entry113990

Does everyone now see why I spent the past week foaming at the mouth and ranting like a bloody mad man? I'm surprised you guys are only starting to become concern about this now. Also Ansom, if you run the simulations, despite having more than twice his spies, you will only be able to kill 3 of his spies due to the 25% kill cap. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7102-spy-discussion-why-the-system-is-good/#entry113990

Does everyone now see why I spent the past week foaming at the mouth and ranting like a bloody mad man? I'm surprised you guys are only starting to become concern about this now. Also Ansom, if you run the simulations, despite having more than twice his spies, you will only be able to kill 3 of his spies due to the 25% kill cap. 

I haven't used spies in forever so if you made a post, I likely didn't notice it.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: