War insurance

Kevin D

Orbis is full of Raiders and people get attacked sometimes.

This is why you should purchase war insurance from me. Here is my plan.

$1 per soldier

$20 per tank

$50 per aircraft

$100 per ship

For every 20 infrastructure destroyed: $20

Prices vary from the individual scores of the nation.

0-100 $1,000 a day

101-200 $10,000 a day

201-300 $50,000 a day

301-400 $75,000 a day

401-500 $80,000 a day

501-600 $85,000 a day

601-700 $105.000 a day

701-800 $160,000 a day

801-900 $200,000 a day

I know there are higher scores, but for now, that is all the plans the Stainsperg central bank will offer.

I know that ranks cost more, and soldiers cost more than I am giving, but this is just something extra.

There are some agreements you have to follow.

If you fail to pay one day, I will put it on your tab and until you pay, I will not give you anything for insurance.

I will pay if you are NOT the aggressor. If you are the aggressor, you will have to give good reason and the bank will consider it.

The bank will not favor anyone payment wise. Everyone will pay the same. No matter what.

If you were the aggressor and the bank decided to help you, you insurance goes up $5,000 everyday for the next week unless you are in the rank of 0-100. Then, the amount will not be increased.

Thanks, and I hope you will consider. If you do, PM me in game (Nation link is https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17907)or post right here.

Also, I didn't calculate, and I see this is a bad deal (I just whipped this up real quick). So I looked at another war insurance person, and mine is better.

Here is the change:

Solder: $2

Tank: $30

Aircraft: $60

Ship: $100

You could also get a regular insurance policy. You pay $20,000 a day, and when your war ends, if you are the defender (if you are the aggressor, it is my decision.). I will pay $150,000. Once you have been a customer for 15 days, your insurance price goes down $10,000. If you get attacked and I have to pay you, you insurance goes up $10,000 for 12 days.

Frick nuggets

Maybe I should go into loans

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc