KOI Edison : Paper

rahul

KOI EDISON

17 06 2015                                                                                                        Printed at KOI ISLAND

ALLIANCE NEWS

BK’s TAX DAY ON

AFRICA:Black Knights tax day is on, and tax level has been raised to 75% as usual even though resource tax remains same.Black Knights follows the same procedure to increase alliance cash balance to take care of welfare activities of its nations.

Hurr Locker to win the battle?

AFRICA: Hurr locker is winning the battle against Geth Collective, even though Geth is around 80 point higher. In the two rounds of battle Hurr has damaged 42.09 infrastructure and got 101397.96 dollars with loss of 101 soilders.

Archduke of Foreign of BK trying hard to create UN?

AFRICA: There was great push for UN from Lelouch befor the war that BK fought.But after the war there is no improvement or talks regarding UN.Now there is the greater doubt in the minds of people regarding UN and its arrival. There is no reply for this question from the government. So it is expected that Yosodog will break the silence regarding this soon.

Minecraft Server

AFRICA: As per the reports there are about 69.23 % of people want minecraft server which is under construction by Lelouch and 30.77 % of people don’t want it.As for there is the clear majority for server it is expected to hit out soon.

INTERNATIONAL

Titan joins Rose

PW: Emperor of Rose Keegoz has signed to protect the Titan today morning around 8.14.Even though there has been talk on merger of titan with BK,by Consul Henry in IRC Chat,with Emperor of BK Yosodog,it has been rejected as Henry wanted emperor post by the royal family of BK,even though Yosodog was ready for it.Below are the part of conversations regarding this

9:09 PM <•Henry[away]> I agree

9:09 PM <•Henry[away]> I'mma merge Titan into BK

9:10 PM <•Henry[away]> But I gotta be Emperor.

9:11 PM <•Yosodog> Sure !@#$ it

9:11 PM <•Yosodog> You're Emperor gg

3:04 PM ><Impero[VE]> thats all i think about

3:04 PM<Impero[VE]>literally

3:04 PM<Impero[VE]> i lie awake at night

3:04 PM<Impero[VE]> thinking about getting reps from sk

IHL Adventures CUP

PW: Eric of canada in the alliance of Terradoxia is conducting a Hockey league with prize till 895K! Even though registration fee is nil, there is a competition fee of 150,000 canadian dollar.

National

Reporters Needed!

KOI Island: “KOI Edison†newspaper company needs reporters to collect reports! Interested can Message Great I Empire!

Your can advertise with us!

KOI Island:  All can advertise your news for low cost with us for more details call Great KOI Empire.

KOI Edison to charge $1 for 10 newspapers.

Published at BK,PW,DEIC and   UANS                                                                                                                                                                                            Edition:1 NO:3

The uh, UN thing was for BK RP.

Also &#33;@#&#036; it, Henry is Emperor of BK.

Edited by Yosodog

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

"BK’s TAX DAY ON

AFRICA:Black Knights tax day is on, and tax level has been raised to 75% as usual even though resource tax remains same.Black Knights follows the same procedure to increase alliance cash balance to take care of welfare activities of its nations."

Are you applying Hereno's management?

2) Published at BK,PW,DEIC and   UANS  

this is a harassment of adding us to get involved in this.... fortunately., it is just joke,

Edited by Arthur James

KOI EDISON

19 06 2015                                                                                                        Printed at KOI ISLAND

FOFA

PW:FOFA funds has been increased  to $1,000,000 for daily prize winners.

British empire the greatest nation of Orbis led by King Moreau III

National

Paper will be published on Sunday Reporters Needed!

KOI Island: “KOI Edison†newspaper company needs reporters to collect reports! Interested can Message Great I Empire!

Your can advertise with us!

KOI Island:  All can advertise your news for low cost with us for more details call Great KOI Empire.

KOI Edison to charge $1 for 10 newspapers.

Published at BK and PW                                                                                                                                                                                            Edition:1 NO:4

Edited by rahul