Acknowledgment of Terrorist Organization operation in Quarian Empire lands

Tali

QuarianAdmiraltyBoard.png

-Three Generals talking about recent activities

The Quarian Empire, which just got out of a war is brought to another conflict with a sneaky terrorist organization known as Nexus. The Generals are preparing the Armed Forces to blockade an incoming attack on Rannoch City. All citizens have been evacuated into undisclosed locations. Any citizens that see suspicious activity is required to report it immediately.

Soldiers and tanks are being position to guard strategic locations in Rannoch City to deflect terrorist forces.

russia-mobilizes.jpg

Edited by Selvaria Bles

PoJQyFJ.gif

Status Report:

Battle of Rannoch City

2200 hours

Terrorist enter city limits. Fight commences.

Battle for Rannoch Boulevard: First neighborhood and important strategic access route cleared out. With this access route Quarians Armed Forces have access to all major neighborhood in the city.

Battle for Industrial Sector: least defended sector in city

Battle for Housing Sector A+B: battle takes 2.5 hours.

Battle for Downtown: Battle ensued for 4.5 hours.

The terrorist is defeated in the Battle of Rannoch City.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Battle of the skies:

The Quarians Air Force was caught off guard when enemy jets entered into Local airspace. Not expecting terrorist to have air power, the Air Force was bound to use mobile SAMS to take out the enemy.

The battle lasted for 5 hours.

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Osean government has announced that 300 F-18 fighters will be sent to the Quarian Empire but at the same time the Osean nation will not get involved military.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Report: Three Erusean transport choppers were shot down by terrorist air craft. The amount of supplies lost was small but 12 crewmen are reported to have perished in the confrontation.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

This is QE not UKF :P

Damn Right that's me.

Liber lifts the restrictions on UKF after hearing the successes over the rebels.

Restrictions on me.. or Selvaria? Last time i checked this is Selvaria's topic. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here to declare that the war is over. Both UKF and QE soldiers held a party together celebrating the victory. 

I believe that the terrorists are at both countries. And previously, I have jailed UKF citizens after 0zon3's government was hijacked by terrorists. And you're married! You have to share the suffering, right?

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

I believe that the terrorists are at both countries. And previously, I have jailed UKF citizens after 0zon3's government was hijacked by terrorists. And you're married! You have to share the suffering, right?

Ozon3 and Selvaria Bles are not married.

PoJQyFJ.gif

This is rather making me confused. My mistake. Lol.

I just accidentally make it look like Selvaria Bles has committed adultery. 

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together