Cold Fusion Power Project

Axl Rose

Hello everyone,

So I've been thinking hard about how I could contribute to the game and I have thought up an idea that could be discussed and considered as a future project:

My idea I have been giving lots of thought because frankly no project currently covers 'power' improvements or benefits.

National project name: Cold Fusion Power

Small description: Cold Fusion Power project is a project that can be used to power the entire nation for a one time construction cost. It will remove the need for players to hold power improvements.

Project effect: Powers all cities of any infustructure

Resource cost: 1250 coal, 1250 oil, 500 uranium

Cash cost: $7,000,000

Hopefully this may one day be the foundation for a future project.

Would you need any resources to power it?

I assume not, iirc correctly all you need with cold fusion is heavy water.  

On the other hand, you could have to spend all that money and resources and get nothing in return, because cold fusion is a joke and scam.   

• Upvote 1

Make it no power improvements required until it exceeds 3k infra (per city). Past 3k infra and you need the power improvements again. This way power improvements and power resources (uranium in particular) don't become completely useless in mid and higher tiers.

Also $7 million is too cheap for an overpowered project like that. I think it should cost around $30-50 million.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

Agreed, the cost of a Project like this, is too low and as suggested by OP, it would completely ruin the Uranium market.

Now what I'd personally be interested in, would be a Project that converts Nuclear Power Plants from Fission into Fusion, reducing the chance of a meltdown (or negating it entirely).

Of course, this would require a meltdown mechanic to be actually implemented. But that's another topic :)

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• Wiki Mod

This is something that really can't be balanced. If it has sufficient benefit to be worthwhile it effectively replaces nuclear power. If it has insufficient cost benefit it just becomes a waste of Sheepy's time. 

Edited by Dr Rush

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid