3 New Project Suggestions

Axl Rose

Hello everyone,

So I've been thinking hard about how I could contribute to the game and I have thought up some new ideas that could be discussed and considered as future projects:

National project name: Space Mining Colonies

Small description: Space Mining Colonies is a national project that boost resource production rates of, food, uranium, lead, iron, bauxite, coal and oil by mining other planets and moons.

Project effect: 0.25% increase in resource improvement production rates

Resource cost: 2000 Gas, 1000 steel, 1000 aliminium

Cash cost: $15,000,000

My second idea I have been giving lots of thought because frankly no project currently covers 'power' improvements or benefits.

National project name: Cold Fusion Power

Small description: Cold Fusion Power project is a project that can be used to power the entire nation for a one time construction cost. It will remove the need for players to hold power improvements.

Project effect: Powers all cities of any infustructure

Resource cost: 2500 coal, 2500 oil, 1000 uranium

Cash cost: $45,000,000

And my final suggestion, a project that helps reduce the cost of projects

National project name: National University

Small description: National University is a national project that reduces the costs of building future national projects

Project effect: Reduces the costs of National Projects by 10%

Resource cost: 3500 steel, 3500 Aliminium

Cash cost: $50,000,000

Hopefully these may one day be the foundations for future projects.

• Upvote 2

Space Mining Colonies seems too expensive for it's effect. If you're selling Raw in large amounts than I suppose it'll help in that, if you're big and trying to be self sustaining than it'll reduce your needed amount of mines saving you some slots... but doesn't seem all that useful ultimately. Still I'm sure someone would like it. 

Cold Fusion Power has a steep price tag and saves the majority of people like 1 slot per city. I suppose if you mine Uranium it could either increase your uranium production (as you no longer use it to power your plant), or it'd allow you to scrap all the mines saving some more slots.

National University seems completely worthless I have to say. At 50 million cost (not even counting resources) it saves you a grand total of 10% per project. Now if projects were something you had like 40 of and were things you were to constantly buy due to them wearing off or whatever than you could crunch numbers and go that it'd start saving you money after X amount of time... but projects don't work like that. 

i would much rather see the effect of the space mining one changed to the following

first of all rename it to where it is earth based

secondly make it so you can buy more farms, mines and what have you based on the land you have

for example why can a city only have 2 uranium mines even when it has 50k land while 2 cities can have 4 with 0 land :D

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation

Thanks for such great responses. Understandably the costs can be tweaked to suit it's worthiness.. But like I said, these were just some ideas that I thought of.. Hopefully, especially the cold fusion one, is a foundation to build upon.

These are well done, and I think the second one is the most viable. If Sheepy sees this I definitely hope he at least gets some ideas from it.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse