Immense Triumph?

BeachBunny

God-Emperor The Emperor of The Imperium of Mankind ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Bunny Land led by Queen BeachBunny. The attack was an immense triumph. God-Emperor The Emperor's forces lost 15,899 soldiers and 407 tanks, while Queen BeachBunny's defenders lost 15,636 soldiers and 350 tanks. The attack destroyed 8.85 infrastructure in the city of Asuna and 1 improvements. God-Emperor The Emperor stole $286,581.51 in the attack.

Is this a bug?

I find it weird that I could kill more soldiers and tanks then he did to me, yes minimal, but still immense triumph? Maybe I am just brain dead today but that's really bewildering to me...

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

And he destroyed an improvement.

Is that really all it takes. That makes no sense. hey i lost more troops then you but hey I now control the ground battle. lol

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

He has more men then me. 105k soldiers and 3.3k tanks to my 69k and 2.7k sooooooo

Thats basically where it was?

Edited by BeachBunny

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

So the equation for it is not based off the actual results of the battle but what you went in beforehand... 

Logic would say someone wouldn't have complete ground control if they didn't beat as many soldiers as said other person. But oh wells.

Thank you Malice!

• Upvote 1

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

God-Emperor The Emperor of The Imperium of Mankind ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Bunny Land led by Queen BeachBunny. The attack was an immense triumph. God-Emperor The Emperor's forces lost 15,899 soldiers and 407 tanks, while Queen BeachBunny's defenders lost 15,636 soldiers and 350 tanks. The attack destroyed 8.85 infrastructure in the city of Asuna and 1 improvements. God-Emperor The Emperor stole $286,581.51 in the attack.

Is this a bug?

I find it weird that I could kill more soldiers and tanks then he did to me, yes minimal, but still immense triumph? Maybe I am just brain dead today but that's really bewildering to me...

Triumph is determined by the amount of damage dealt, not soldiers killed. Seeing as how you destroyed an improvement, I would consider that an immense triumph. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Triumph is determined by the amount of damage dealt, not soldiers killed. Seeing as how you destroyed an improvement, I would consider that an immense triumph. 

Wrong.

Its about who lost more overall. While he lost more in his ground attack, he had more to begin with. While you loss less, you actually lost more.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Wrong.

Its about who lost more overall. While he lost more in his ground attack, he had more to begin with. While you loss less, you actually lost more.

What kind of backwards logic is that!

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

What kind of backwards logic is that!

Think of it like this, say I have 10,000 soldiers, while you have 1,000.

We fight, I lose 1000 of my soldiers and you lose 1000 of yours. I lost 10%, but you lost 100% of your total.

Understand?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Battle outcome is decided by three rolls, each is worth 40% to 100% of your military, and the casualties is somewhat determined by the difference in each rolls. If you win three out of three rolls, you get immense triumph, but there is no guarantee that you will kill more than your enemies. You can get like really really close rolls to your enemy and win by a hairline difference, you kill roughly the same amount but the system still sees it as immense triumph

CMIIW

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Think of it like this, say I have 10,000 soldiers, while you have 1,000.

We fight, I lose 1000 of my soldiers and you lose 1000 of yours. I lost 10%, but you lost 100% of your total.

Understand?

Prime Minister Isolatar of Europa ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Persephone led by Prime Minister ChestnutRice. The attack was an immense triumph. Prime Minister Isolatar's forces lost 10,860 soldiers and 100 tanks, while Prime Minister ChestnutRice's defenders lost 6,769 soldiers and 75 tanks. The attack destroyed 5.61 infrastructure in the city of Harvest and 0 improvements. Prime Minister Isolatar stole $319,746.00 in the attack.

:/