Cobalt brutality against the True Celestial Union

Joshua Granger

A simple peace mission from the Leadership of the Celestial Union has led to an unwanted conflict between Cobalt and the newly reformed Celestial Union. Their reason for war is apparent, they don't wish us to use their old name. But as the founder of their alliance and their original name, i claim the right to use the name Celestial Union in my new venture. We feel that they forfeited the right to the CU name when they changed it to Cobalt Clique.

We would have appreciated them to voice their concerns to us, so that we can try to resolve this peacefully before resorting to war, we find it unprofessional and frankly childish, given the fact that they wont respond to our messages, and that they resorted to war so quickly. Even involving other alliances.

I would like to open a dialogue and hear the opinions of the international community on this matter. 

• Upvote 1
B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

And change your goddamned AA in your profile description. You are not Rose.

He never was.

A simple peace mission from the Leadership of the Celestial Union has led to an unwanted conflict between Cobalt and the newly reformed Celestial Union. Their reason for war is apparent, they don't wish us to use their old name. But as the founder of their alliance and their original name, i claim the right to use the name Celestial Union in my new venture. We feel that they forfeited the right to the CU name when they changed it to Cobalt Clique.

We would have appreciated them to voice their concerns to us, so that we can try to resolve this peacefully before resorting to war, we find it unprofessional and frankly childish, given the fact that they wont respond to our messages, and that they resorted to war so quickly. Even involving other alliances.

I would like to open a dialogue and hear the opinions of the international community on this matter. 

Sorry, you're equally as childish to grealind, I'm not sticking around for your pissing contest. Let me know who's dick is bigger when you're both done with your ego trips.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

And this surprised you? lol.

:popcorn:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Perhaps you should have asked CC before recreating them. ;)

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Only Cobalt pays Arrgh for her services. Celestial Union is up for raiding since we haven't received any bags of dosh.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Only Cobalt pays Arrgh for her services. Celestial Union is up for raiding since we haven't received any bags of dosh.

we were willing to pay, however ogaden voiced his concerns with this. Which was warranted. thats why we sought grealind to talk about the rights to CU

B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

Actually I was in discussion with Ogaden last night, he however predicted shit to hit the fan and boy was he right.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

If you need help with alliance name services, I'm the best in the business.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!