Brittish colonies

Moreau

The brittish empire takes oil wells in western africa. King Moreau the third says that the colony belongs to the brittish empire.King Moreau III also takes Small Islands in the Pacific ocean and the brittish colonial empire Captures major farms in Southern Asia.

King Moreau III is Paying the people in the colonies to work in there and they are treated humanly.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

India places embargo for intrusion in Africa and Southern Asia, India will protect Pacific and Southern Asian nations from British Imperial rule if it comes to that.

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

New Germany applauds the British effort to bring work and civilization to Africa. King Oskar recommends that India keep to their own affairs and let Britain continue their work in Africa.

India stands for democracy and freedom to other nations. Colonization is one of the opposing factors of democracy and it will be brought to justice. 

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

That came off borderline racist..[/quote

Not really... Africa is behind in technology. It is not racist. There is nothing wrong with saying that.

Behind in technology is one thing but you said that they were BRINGING CIVILIZATION to Africa. Which sounds like some crazy white supremacist imperialist crap.

Behind in technology is one thing but you said that they were BRINGING CIVILIZATION to Africa. Which sounds like some crazy white supremacist imperialist crap.

Whatever that's not what I meant but ok

That came off borderline racist..[/quote

Not really... Africa is behind in technology. It is not racist. There is nothing wrong with saying that.

How about I colonize you, It is not racist either. There is noting wrong with saying this.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

How about I colonize you, It is not racist either. There is noting wrong with saying this.

Moreau is helping these Africans succeed. Since you raider, it is safe to assume that you would not help. Moreau established order in a place lacking it. I have order. Also, colonization has nothing to do with racism. Edited by Tsar Oskar

Moreau is helping these Africans succeed. Since you raider, it is safe to assume that you would not help. Moreau established order in a place lacking it. I have order. Also, colonization has nothing to do with racism.

So why did you say, " Africa is behind in technology. It is not racist.". I'll help the german people succeed by colonizing, I only raid during war to get immediate funds. How do you know Moreau is establishing order too?

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Actually, civilization may be the wrong word, but they're indeed lacking in...everything. And what happens if you just remain colonized, you can see at French Guiana or Curaçao. What happens if you free yourself at fast as possible -> Haiti. So no white crap, pure reality. 

Still, im watching you Brittish Empire. Germany may want a place in the sun too :P

Other then that, Happy Colonizing ^^

So why did you say, " Africa is behind in technology. It is not racist.". I'll help the german people succeed by colonizing, I only raid during war to get immediate funds. How do you know Moreau is establishing order too?

Because of the OP. I already have order and I don't need a totalitarian violent state like you taking over

India places embargo for intrusion in Africa and Southern Asia, India will protect Pacific and Southern Asian nations from British Imperial rule if it comes to that.

As for this no more Indian Citizens or diplomats are welcome here in the brittish empire.

Brittish Empire is deploying millitary in the colonies to protect them.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Actually, civilization may be the wrong word, but they're indeed lacking in...everything. And what happens if you just remain colonized, you can see at French Guiana or Curaçao. What happens if you free yourself at fast as possible -> Haiti. So no white crap, pure reality. 

Still, im watching you Brittish Empire. Germany may want a place in the sun too :P

Other then that, Happy Colonizing ^^

What happens if British colonized, remained in the 13 colonies and kept taxing the people. America would be the a Italy, and maybe never had Texas Or California, maybe even lost the west coast. Because of independence, some nations prospered to a incredible state. India's GDP is now skyrocketing thanks to independence irl. In real life, these nations are continued to be colonized by the western powers. Sierra Leone for example has been colonized by British Companies, the diamond mines are owned by companies. Africa needs smart leaders and total freedom to proposer. On the other hand, their pretty dumb, but educate their leaders, not colonize.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Moreau warns the nation of india and says that they shall watch themslfs. If India attacks the colonies the brittish empire will send large amout of millitary to protect the colonies.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Moreau warns the nation of india and says that they shall watch themslfs. If India attacks the colonies the brittish empire will send large amout of millitary to protect the colonies.

who said im gonna attack your colonies, lol

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

• 2 weeks later...

The colonial empire has captured Major villages in Eastern Africa the villagers work hard to get raw resources for the brittish empire. Human rights orbis reports that the Africans are treated unhumanily and are forced to work all day without salaries. Over 70% of the raw resources of the brittish empire come from there. King Moreau denys the fact that the africans are badly treatend and he also said that it was only lies to huminiliate the british empire.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

The colonial empire has captured Major villages in Eastern Africa the villagers work hard to get raw resources for the brittish empire. Human rights orbis reports that the Africans are treated unhumanily and are forced to work all day without salaries. Over 70% of the raw resources of the brittish empire come from there. King Moreau denys the fact that the africans are badly treatend and he also said that it was only lies to huminiliate the british empire.

India condemns this action strucken by the British.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Edited by 0zon3