The Berlin Journal

Oskar

the Pakistan and China Pokes India is indeed silly.

especially Pakistan, he just espionage me recently.

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

The Berlin Journal: Issue 9

The economy in the Reich is the best it has ever been. Unemployment is almost unheard of. There is almost no violence as crime rates are lower than ever. There is happiness almost everywhere on the streets. On a different note, there have recently been leaked documents from the Landeshauptstadt. The meaning of the documents is unclear, as only part of the documents have been leaked. The documents show some sort of military and fascist superpower of a nation. The identity of the nation is currently unclear, as is the meaning. On other terms, censorship has been increased to stop the pro-Islamic press from different European countries. Christianity and Judaism remain the only legal religions, and the Reich is now paying for the creation of both Churches and Synagogues. 

While Our Emperor applauds economic growth, He does not approve of the Anti-Islamic laws, as most of the Southern part of the SAE is Islamic.

King Oskar respects Emperor Tigranes tolerance of Islam and thanks him for recognizing the growth economically. His Majesty says that Islam is only banned because of the interactions between Jews and Muslims internally.

The Berlin Journal: Issue 9

The economy in the Reich is the best it has ever been. Unemployment is almost unheard of. There is almost no violence as crime rates are lower than ever. There is happiness almost everywhere on the streets. On a different note, there have recently been leaked documents from the Landeshauptstadt. The meaning of the documents is unclear, as only part of the documents have been leaked. The documents show some sort of military and fascist superpower of a nation. The identity of the nation is currently unclear, as is the meaning. On other terms, censorship has been increased to stop the pro-Islamic press from different European countries. Christianity and Judaism remain the only legal religions, and the Reich is now paying for the creation of both Churches and Synagogues. 

India takes action with embargo due to the anti-Islamic rule.

Edited by Muhammad Ali Bas

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

The meaning of the documents is unclear, as only part of the documents have been leaked. The documents show some sort of military and fascist superpower of a nation. The identity of the nation is currently unclear, as is the meaning.

I think he's talking about me... Or 0zon3. Edited by Heinrich Kaufmann

Your alliance will be paying for those spies I guess. Way to go.

what spies

my alliance ain't paying for noting they have done

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Nice try you know what you did and so do i. Cornerstone won't be happy.

proof?

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Lucky you,Only 2 spies, somone have done espiongage since 15 april

They destroyed over 12 spies

And 3 ships

And has taken intel about my nation 4 times and all unknown

But i am to jewish to spend my cash on spies and ships *cough* *Cough* did somone say money?

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

proof?

This thing called notifications. You get them when a terrorist nation assassinates spies in your nation. You see, it says exactly who killed the spies, and exactly how many were killed in the operation. Complicated stuff, huh?

proof?

Ha, and you tried again today, but you failed. That is pretty sad, just saying.

The Berlin Journal: Issue 10

Due to recent terrorist attacks by the rogue nation India, sanctions have been issued by King Oskar. All trading between the nations have been halted. His Majesty has warned India to keep to their own borders. Relations between the two nations have come an all time low. Some pessimistic citizens of the Reich have called it the First Cold War of New Germany. New Germany way overpowers India, so King Oskar knows that they have the upper hand in negotiations and the press expects this to be used upon this hostile, terrorist-harboring nation. His Majesty also notes the irony in the situation. India is in Cornerstone, a Christian alliance of nations. However, India's excuse for terrorism is the Reich's prohibition of Islam. 

Edited by Oskar

This thing called notifications. You get them when a terrorist nation assassinates spies in your nation. You see, it says exactly who killed the spies, and exactly how many were killed in the operation. Complicated stuff, huh?

Ha, and you tried again today, but you failed. That is pretty sad, just saying.

it wasn't me, send proof or else this argument is invalid.

Edited by Muhammad Ali Bas

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Here's proof: Turkey of India has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 2 of your spies were killed.

Here's proof: Turkey of India has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 2 of your spies were killed.

It would be better if it was a print screen rather than that since you can type it all by yourself, Just saying though, for the sake of transparency. Just so everyone knows who's lying and who is not.

• Upvote 1

It would be better if it was a print screen rather than that since you can type it all by yourself, Just saying though, for the sake of transparency. Just so everyone knows who's lying and who is not.

I'm on Chromebook so I can't download any screenshot stuff.