Breaing Benjamin

Dwemyrn

Anybody a huge fan of Breaking Benjamin like I am? They announced their return yesterday morning and I'm super f---ing hyped over it. They released a single yesterday on youtube and it's fantastic.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I used to like them a lot. My interests have diversified endlessly since then, so they're no longer one of my favourite bands, but here's a damn good piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kIUbZITNvs

The acoustic version just makes it so much more emotional and intense. It's one of the first songs that inspired me to try out playing the piano.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I liked them a little bit, although I haven't listened to them in almost 10 years. Phobia was probably the best album they made.

I might listen to their new album because I got into Wilhelm Scream around the same time '06-'07 and coming back to their new album and found out I still love them.

The bands you liked 10 years ago you might still like is all I'm saying.

Edited by NMA

OK, but seriously, you're talkin the type of music the emo kids thought was "emo" back in highschool. While they were dying their hair black and cutting themselves, I was listening to actual emo-core. Well not really, but a lot of punk rock. Never been a huge fan of alt-rock. Some bands have some good songs, but these guys have none. No offense.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

OK, but seriously, you're talkin the type of music the emo kids thought was "emo" back in highschool. While they were dying their hair black and cutting themselves, I was listening to actual emo-core. Well not really, but a lot of punk rock. Never been a huge fan of alt-rock. Some bands have some good songs, but these guys have none. No offense.

I think you have Breaking Benjamin confused for something like fallout boy or panic at the disco... and &#33;@#&#036; emo now is all that nonheterosexual "metal" shit like Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides or Motionless in White. And I do like fallout boy, but that's because I'm supporting family as Pete is my 2nd cousin. :P

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: