A New Era

Stratos

This is a Formal Announcement from President Stratos of Forentia.

For the past few months, Forentia has taken part in raiding. I, Stratos, had chosen the only option I thought possible in order to preserve my people, which was raiding innocent and defenseless nations. But no more!

I, President Stratos of Forentia, Hereby denounce the tactics of raiding for all of the lands of forentia. No raiding shall take part so long as this document stays in place. Furthermore, I give my deepest apologies to all the nations I have raided with Forentia's military. And I give condolences to the family members of military men and women I have ordered to die. Their deaths weigh on my mind day and night.

With this signature, I seal this document into the vaults of Forentia, to be forever upheld.

President Tarnius Stratos of Forentia

Ah, miss lune, i know this may come as a hard shock. But think of it as a new step forward for the entirety of my nation, and for my people. No longer will they have to worry about being condemned for my actions. No longer will they face the threat of retaliation from someone I have raided. No longer will they fear.

Furthermore, I will keep my military larger, and i will further its growth. This declaration is not a declaration of neutrality. I will engage in wars and such, but now they will have reason behind them. I will not attack anyone for no reason other than money or weakening them for the sake of weakening them.