The T1Z29

Stratos

Introducing The T1Z29, Referred to as Tezar

Saker-Aircraft-Private-Fighter-Jet.jpeg

This is the Top Secret invention that Forentia's scientists have been working on since their first day. It is the T1Z29, a Fighter Jet that is built to be fast, aerodynamic, and deadly.

What can it do?

It can shoot out Armor Piercing rounds to help destroy their enemy planes, or ground targets when dispatching tanks.

It can fire out a large shell from its cannon located underneath the midsection of the plane, to tear through heavy targets and weak buildings.

The final thing that the scientists whipped up, is that with a button located inside of the cockpit, the fighter jet can detach its wings and turn into a last weapon, before the pilot ejects. To be used in dire situations.

Forentia has adopted the T1Z29, or Tezar, as their fighter jets. They've begun to replace all of their old aircrafts and replacing them with the Tezars. They hope that with these, they can have better protective measures against terrorists and enemy nations.

So it's like Kamikaze?

The last feature is derived from the concept of a kamikaze, but it spares the soldiers life. It shifts to a preset angle, and is then kicked into high gear. The pilot hits the button to detach the wings, and then hits the eject button as fast as they can, to get a smooth ejection. When it lands it explodes, and the soldier floats to safety. If one wanted to, they could store extra explosives within the plane for just that reason.

well there's a high chance of him being killed by the enemy anyway if he survives.

That may be so, but the soldier would have a much higher chance of survival than going down in the plane. Of course the system is designed to be used in emergency situations, not as a first go plan. If the plane is in critical condition, they can do this to the plane to increase their odds of survival, and increase the odds that the plane hits and damages a target.

The Initial T1Z29 is being handed over to Forentia's best engineers currently, so it can be upgraded and modified. Furthermore, the Forentian government will be doing research and engineering on new weapons and armor for ground troops. We should have a new weapon or two ready within the next 10 months to be released. We hope that you keep your eye out for updates.

Although the idea sure is interesting, wasting airplanes to be used as glorified missiles is wasteful. It is more practical to simply fly back the plane back to its base and re-arms it for another mission.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Although the idea sure is interesting, wasting airplanes to be used as glorified missiles is wasteful. It is more practical to simply fly back the plane back to its base and re-arms it for another mission.

Again, please refer to the scientists warnings that it is only to be used in dire situations. If soldiers eject from their planes and use this when its not necessary, its up to whatever authority to deal with them accordingly.

It's a decent idea, but I think it wouldn't be good to detach the aircraft's wings for a suicide run. The autopilot would probably have a much easier time guiding the aircraft to target if it still has the main lifting surfaces and ailerons attached.

That said, if you're at the point where a vehicle is in such condition that the pilot has to abandon it, I'm not sure that it would be possible to target anything for a suicide run before the plane would be shot out of the sky or otherwise stop functioning. Still, since I reckon it'd mostly require a software modification, it probably doesn't add much to the cost, so o/ Tezar

It's a decent idea, but I think it wouldn't be good to detach the aircraft's wings for a suicide run. The autopilot would probably have a much easier time guiding the aircraft to target if it still has the main lifting surfaces and ailerons attached.

That said, if you're at the point where a vehicle is in such condition that the pilot has to abandon it, I'm not sure that it would be possible to target anything for a suicide run before the plane would be shot out of the sky or otherwise stop functioning. Still, since I reckon it'd mostly require a software modification, it probably doesn't add much to the cost, so o/ Tezar

Yes, after seeing other nations input, the engineers are doing their job to try and make it a more efficient system. They have made a good call, and I hope you all enjoy it when the Tezar Mk. II releases.

That may be so, but the soldier would have a much higher chance of survival than going down in the plane. Of course the system is designed to be used in emergency situations, not as a first go plan. If the plane is in critical condition, they can do this to the plane to increase their odds of survival, and increase the odds that the plane hits and damages a target.

And another thing,unless this plane is more bomb than plane like the Ohkas used by the Japanese in WWII,it will not do much damage in the first place.

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Introducing the Tezar MK.II

f-35-jet.jpg

Changes:

After reviewing public reception of the Tezar MK.I, Forentia's finest engineers went into a large overhaul of the Tezar.

The first thing to address is that they scrapped the wing detachment idea for the Tezar.

Secondly, the Tezar still maintains its old ammunition and guns, but our scientists were much more focused on weaponry for the fighter jet this time. They've been fitted with two sets of cannons on the underside instead of one, and instead of being put near the center like the previous one, these are near the edges of the wings so they will be less likely to shoot itself, and for greater targeting capabilities.

Thirdly, the Tezar has been fitted with a new engine, and new cooling capabilities for the engine. This has given an increased speed to the Tezar.

Lastly, The Tezar MK.II has been modified with a new radio system. This should make for a much more effective communication between aircraft, and between ground control.

Forentia has been replacing our MK.I's with the newly modified MK.II's. We encourage nations to adopt the Tezar MK.II, and to only adopt the MK.I if they are without the supplies to purchase a MK.II. Happy warring.