We Will Never Forget

Stratos

I am President Stratos of Forentia

It is with this day, my cabinet has convinced me to push out this information to the public. On May 5th, 1990, Levonia was attacked by an organization of terrorists. They set off multiple charges of explosives all around the city, in different clusters.

Overall, more than 8,000 citizens of Levonia were injured or killed. We still do not have an exact number for the amount dead, because we are still digging through the rubble of the city block that caved in on itself. Countless families and friends grieve, they grieve for death, and they grieve because they do not know if their loved ones are dead or suffering.

When this happened, I was away conducting business in a separate country. When I returned and I received this news, not only was I heartbroken, but I knew it was my fault. That's right, it was my fault, because I could have been there to order the troops back. But instead, I wasn't there for an entire three days. I arrived May 12th.

So it is on this day, that we will never forget. We will never forget 5/9/90, the day we were attacked. The day thousands of lives were ruined. The day I failed my people.

• Upvote 3

I am here to help, it seems the terrorists were after sensitive information about your nation to plan further attacks. Luckily they were intercepted before the intel could get into the wrong hands. 

IpHGyGc.png

We thank you deeply for the assistance and the interception. I suppose I'm going to have to find a way to make sure this kind of thing never happens again. It might be stricter laws, or the formation of new government branches in Forentia. Regardless, once I know which terrorists organization caused this, I will make sure that they never are able to harm any nation like this ever again.

I do have good news from my spies. They say that they followed one back to their base. They're hidden somewhere in the gobi desert. But a conflicting reports suggest they're hidden in scotland instead. I will have to send my people to check on one, but I cant send all of them.

To the Devout President Stratos,

Greetings,

It is with a great sadness that I send you this letter. If I had known that my selfish request would have ended with your nation being undefended and an easy target of terrorists, I would have sent my fighting nuns and holy cavalries to assist you, despite your earlier refusal.

Thank you for saving my sisters. They are now back inside the welcoming halls of the Abbey of the Red Circle. As for the last sister, it can't be helped, she will require many months of close attention, but we thank you for bringing her back safely all the same.

Please inform me if there is anything I can do to aid your citizens due to this terrorist attack. If it is within my power, than God willing, I shall assist you.

Signed,

Holy Empress Alice Lune of the Blessed Empire of Elicis

Edited by Alice Lune