"The Times Of India" [Indian News Agency/Embassy of Internal and External Affairs]

Muhammad Ali Bas

Internal And External Pacts/Treaties Charter -

- Indian and Spanish Military Defense and Economic Pact -                                                                                 - Treaty of Kashmir, Kashmir Succeeded by India.

225px-Flag_of_India.svg.png 200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png                        225px-Flag_of_India.svg.png   225px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png

- Indian and Swedish Military Defense Pact -  

225px-Flag_of_India.svg.png 4KK0ROW.png

Edited by Muhammad Ali Bas

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

Today, December 5th, 1992

As New Years Eve almost arrives to India, Indian Military Intelligence RAW steps up its game. Indian Federal Government has released  a 300k Budget, continuing for the hiring of more personnel and operations. 

India, has also declared reforms for the parliament, due to the factor of health care being very horrible. There are almost no hospitals in India, and the government is looking to improve the daily standards of life in India by creating hospitals, or annexing more land for more settlers. As Kashmir being annexed years ago, settlers start pouring into the region, reducing the average infection rate in India. 

260px-Malta_-_St._Paul%27s_Bay_-_Malta_I

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Today, December 29th, 1992

Indian economy has crashed due to the fact that the market has been disabled, and trade has been suspended. The nation hopes that the market is enabled again so the economy of India will rise back again.

Protests also occur throughout the nation because of this, especially Mumbai as workers experience strikes at commerce centers. 

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Today February 5th 1992

During the World Cup, India has won its first match in 5-4. Crowds in Mumbai goes wild, as India proves to be a strong player in this tournament.

Another match in the world cup had been 1-1, a tie game.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

The nation of Googlestan would like to invite India to formally join FOFA, in light of its recent successes in friendly matches.

ok i accept! :)

damn my recent post meant world cup xd! I thought they both meant same thing lol but i'd love to join FOFA.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Today, June 6th 1992

The nation has reached a milestone at 5 cities, when 2 days ago India had made it's new city Chennai. Chennai has been decided too be a industrial city where the majority of the population works in factories. India has began importing vast resources to manufacture them into useful resources. Operation Seed has taken effect, where India is saving gasoline, manufacturing munitions to turn into a war machine.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

DO THE LUNGI DANCE! Oh, sorry. Uh, are you gonna join FOFA? We could use more players.

arnt i already in fofa?

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

nah, you gotta sign up. My world cup thing which I abandoned was unaffiliated with fofa. Go check out the free trade subforum

oh well i will see if i can sign up and participate when i got time.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Today, July 11th 1992 

India bolsters it's military borders between Pakistan and Bangladesh, as war between Pakistan is coming. In 2 Days India will be prepared to defend against the invasion force. If no invasion occurs from Pakistan, India will loosen up it's borders. India today releases the collapse of it's oil industry, however it is compensated after the amount of munitions it makes + gas and uranium. India hopes this will end in a peaceful resolution.

Below shows Indian Military movement, Pakistani - Bengali borders are bolstered by Indian Military, while navy deploys into Indian ocean, in a strategic plan to annex Karachi incase a invasion occurs. Operation Karate Chop is now in effect.

2hMwcGf.png

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

PRIDE

POWER

PAKISTAN

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Today, July 25th 1992

Military size expands rapidly every 6 days, while borders with Pakistan and Bangladesh buffers up. Indian Military Officials even considers buffering up Indian-Burma borders. Today, India has announced it closes borders with Pakistan. Munitions factories have been removed as a plan to increase other factors that limit India's military potential.

-PAKISTANI - INDIAN BORDERS CLOSED-

vpmkIcA.png                               

Another Drydock has been built for naval reasons, making the total of 2 drydocks.

jW8woYq.png

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

You want to piss of the Dioists, don't you?

wtf is a dioist

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Today, July 29th 1992

India has declared war on Pakistan. Naval Action has first taken place against the Pakistanis. A ground assault has also occurred against Pakistan as the Indian military rushes towards the Citadel. 9 Indian Divisions have been deployed at the Pakistani border towns. 4 Of the divisions are airborne troops. Sadly, 3000 Indian military personal have been killed in the attacks.  Over 6000 Pakistani troops have been killed. For more information please continue to follow this press agency.

Current statistics: 

http://prntscr.com/77xz48

3b8pDPF.pngPN9dZlB.png

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

You done goofed boy. I can hear the WRRRRYYYYYY's from miles away.

if you haven't noticed, mensa is already getting hammered, goofed boy

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Today, July 29th 1992

India had been in a crisis of farm shortages, the food was disappearing very fast. The government authorized a huge roll on creating as much farms as possible. Few tank factories have been removed to make farms. The government realized that a famine can take place if they hadn't removed the factories. In other news, India focuses on making it's next city as they start selling their resources. India asks that all nations in orbis buys its products in the trade market to help India create the nation's 6th city.

vbhxS6J.png

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia