Can't update policies, help!

darkzumi

I'm trying to update my policies, but whenever I try it doesn't save the changes.  It won't let me change any of my policies from neutral!  I'm a new player so I don't know if there's a waiting period before you can change policies, or if this is an ongoing bug, help!!!

the way the policies function they always show neutral what the change you should see if it is functioning normally is it classing you from Anarchist on one end to Fascist on the other end with libertarian liberal moderate conservative and authoritarian in the middle similarly with the economic policies except its range being left and right but in the option screen they always revert to neutral.

• 2 weeks later...

hey

the way the policies function they always show neutral what the change you should see if it is functioning normally is it classing you from Anarchist on one end to Fascist on the other end with libertarian liberal moderate conservative and authoritarian in the middle similarly with the economic policies except its range being left and right but in the option screen they always revert to neutral.

hey quew do you know what the advantages or disadvantages for social policy and economicpolicy rating ?? does it affect somehow to the nations ??

I'm pretty sure it affects tax percentage at least. I got a 5% income tax boost when I went to Left. I assume it kills off some of my population too, because it actually caused me to have lower overall income than previous even with the 5% income tax increase. Maybe my nation is too small to fully appreciate the bonuses of fascism.

Edited by Alice Lune

I'm pretty sure it affects tax percentage at least. I got a 5% income tax boost when I went to Left. I assume it kills off some of my population too, because it actually caused me to have lower overall income than previous even with the 5% income tax increase. Maybe my nation is too small to fully appreciate the bonuses of fascism.

It's purely a cosmetic change. As you go left your tax rate rises, but your average income falls. As you go right the opposite happens. It works out that you make exactly the ame amount of money no matter what policies you choose.

If your income fell, it was soething other than your policies. Probably your color bonus went down.

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

Extreme left 50% tax rate with 1.40 income/Extreme right 5% tax rate with 14.00 income the income numbers might be off a little but the concept is the same 1/10 the tax for 10 times the income vs 10 times the tax for 1/10 the income the math works out the same both ways so it will not effect how much you make per turn thou others said the same thing before i got back here, good on them for being informative.

• 2 weeks later...