The Walking Dead Series

Red Huxley

Is the Walking Dead getting better?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Walking Dead getting Better or Worse?

From Comics to the screen, are they really doing better? I loved the series at first, but I feel like they ruined opportunities to make the show more scary or deep. Instead you have moderate actors focusing on camera angles. The gore sucks and there are ZERO side stories to even entertain me, while I watch someone walk down a road for 4.5 minutes.

tumblr_inline_mzvjuvBbSI1rpp474.gif

Having read the majority of the comics, I'm very excited that the plot is about to go through HUGE developments, which should be extremely interesting (though I'm not the type to get worked up over deviations from the comic plot). I think it's gotten better each season, personally. Whenever I try to get people to watch it, it's hard explaining that they just need to push through the first two seasons. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I have never read the comics, so I'm not really sure where this is heading. They stay in Alexandria and soon to meet a villain?

You'll find out soon enough. ;)

Spoilers are Satan's spawn. :P

xzhPlEh.png?1

I have never read the comics, so I'm not really sure where this is heading. They stay in Alexandria and soon to meet a villain?

I've read and own the comics. No spoilers for you guys though. :3

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I was always bothered by those people that read the books or comics of a movie or TV series, and acted all high and mighty. And then I became one of them and it all makes sense. :>

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I began to dislike the show this season, every plot point seemed to just be random filler so far. They had the cannibals for a few episodes, then the hospital and we found out their back-story and what not just for them to die a few episodes later. The cure idea was the only thing that had my interest and that was quickly squashed.

These things actually made me stop watching the show for a couple of months because it just felt like they were just doing random things to keep the show going and make more money. When I compare it to Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and House of Cards this show really doesn't rate highly with me anymore. :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

You should start watching it again, Keegoz. The current plotline isn't going to be a buzzkill like Terminus was.

I caught up recently. I'll most likely stop and watch HoC and if I finish before Game of Thrones comes out I might. Still have Better Call Saul to watch as well.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I caught up recently. I'll most likely stop and watch HoC and if I finish before Game of Thrones comes out I might. Still have Better Call Saul to watch as well.

Good, good. You should keep up with it, it's going to stay very interesting! Better Call Saul is surprisingly good, too. :D
xzhPlEh.png?1

Season 1 of the Walking Dead is still my favorite by far, but hopefully with them being in Alexandria now they can do some new things instead of just wandering around. I stopped reading the comics at around Issue 110 I think but if they are anything to go by it should be exciting.